Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.nz

Find jobs for Consultant

Consultant Interview Questions

Consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Who are Accenture's key competitors?

2 Answers

Talk about Deloitte's consulting arm, IBM, EY, some of the local consulting firms (e.g. Datacom, Intergen, etc.)

Hi, Thank you for sharing your interview experience. As a small team of ex-Google employees, we have recently launched interviewjoy.com, a career consultancy community, where users can buy/sell services that provide job interview experiences/insights. Posting an interview consultancy service is totally free & anonymous. Create a service in 2 minutes and earn money by sharing your experience with other candidates over the phone or via a document you created. Users already started making money on the website by sharing their experiences. You are kindly invited to interviewjoy.com to check it out. Thanks!

What sales experience have you had?

1 Answer

Regarding my knowledge and process of how i'd conduct an assignment

1 Answer

What skills and experience do you bring to the role?

1 Answer

What can you bring to the company?

1 Answer

Why did I think I was the right person for the role.

1 Answer

The case I had to do was a hotel turnaround case. How do modern hotels stay relevant with the appearance of platforms such as Airbnbs.....

1 Answer

Are you comfortable consulting as a sole team member with a client?

1 Answer

Please tell us about you.

1 Answer

STAR (Situation, Task, Action & Result) scenario for successfully overcoming client objection. How did I help the client in a situation where the client was very angry? What was the reason? What was my action? What was the result?

110 of 123 Interview Questions