Deloitte Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.nz

Deloitte Interview Questions

Interviews at Deloitte

13,140 Interview Reviews

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

First I attended an event at my University where Deloitte presented. I spoke with a recruiter after who I gave my Resume. I was called for a Skype Interview. Then a following up in-person interview with 2 partners.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   7 Answers

Interview

There are 3 rounds of virtual interviews because of the current COVID situation. The first round is with HR, the second round is with the direct manager, and the third round is with the ultimate boss who supervise the entire department.

Interview Questions

• Each interview focused on behavioral questions. Be prepared to answer detail questions around your resume.   Answer Question

Interview

Three rounds of the interview including background, behavioral, and case. The behavioral questions are standard in other interviews. There are some case studies questions on the Deloitte website for practice. If you are applying for the S&O interview then look for the strategic and operations case. If you are applying for tech interview then you should study the tech consulting case.

Associate Attorney Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

I applied online and heard back within a couple weeks. The first stage of the interview process was a sit down interview with two current attorneys. The interviews were separate, and they were one after the other. The second interview is an on-site interview.

Senior Manager Interview

Interview

Very tedious and stretched out process that finishes with a two day trip and a case-focused group interview over a half day. Lots of behavioral questions. Interviewed with seven senior managers, directors and partners

Analyst Interview

Interview

Virtual Screening received an invite for a phone interview with HR the next week, and then had to do a case study interview with a manager for the role. HR interview and case study interview were back to back

Summer Scholar Interview

Interview

2 case interviews across 2 each. The overall rigor of the case wasn't too bad. It was important to be structured. The people were nice and it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• In addition to the case, they asked questions such as "why consulting?"   1 Answer

Summer Solutions Engineer Interview

Interview

Two rounds, first round case and behavioral, second round make a deliverable. Everyone in the first round was nice and enthusiastic, the partner in the second round was far less enthusiastic and welcoming

Consultant Interview

Interview

Multiple rounds with a case as one aspect of round 1, did not advance to round 2 so I have no experience with what they ask there. First round also had typical behavioral one.

Audit Intern Interview

Interview

I was selected for attending the first-round interview. The interviewer is our alumni, and he is really nice. The whole interview is pretty conversational. The second round of interview is virtual where you will interview with people from your first location preference.

Interview Questions

• Why Deloitte? Why Audit? Tell me about a time you lead a team.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.