Accenture Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.nz

Accenture Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.6

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture in January 2016.

Interview

I submit my resume by linked in . had chat with some from Accenture Talent Acquisition about 1hr . then she setup technical. after that i got call for same person and she said i cleared the technical . now she needs my time for hr interview .then after 2 day she called me back and said the position they were hiring me is on hold for now

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Software Developer Interview

Interview

It was simple technical interview. The interviewer asked to check my basic knowledge regarding Data structure and programming. There are 2 interviews. One is technical and then one HR interview. After technical interview, HR interview was mere just a formality. Both the interviewer were easy going and friendly.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Austin, TX (US)) in December 2012.

Interview

It took 3 weeks from first call to the offer. The process was very fast.
    First Interview: HR screening
    Second Interview: Phone Interview
    Third Interview: On-site Interview (Panel of 4-5)
    Fourth Interview: Senior Exec Interview

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I applied online and heard back from a recruiter within the week. My interview was scheduled 4 days after my talk with my recruiter. I went to an onsite interview which consisted of many technical questions as well as a programming problem and sql queries. Everyone was very friendly and the interview was very relaxed. After 2 days I heard back from my recruiter saying the interview went well and pending a background check they would like to make an offer. The background check was pretty simple stuff nothing to personal mostly checking on your financial/criminal history. The background check process took 2 more days and after everything came back ok an offer was made.

Interview Questions

• How do you overload a method.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I was asked about my projects and how if given a chance would I make them better. After understanding what my project does they asked me to explain one part of it and then asked me to modify it.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

I cleared all rounds and my background check was cleared. Then, HR called me and informed me that we no longer have a vacancy for the position. I left a job offer from another company for this position and they didn't even gave any assurance for consideration in any other position. Really, very depressed by the kind of attitude company maintains with new hires.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Wilmington, DE (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

Very comprehensive; personality test with both HR (who was very good), hiring manager and architect. Three separate and different interviews at different times; all were very helpful for getting to know employer and potential employee. All interviews were on site, so they were a good opportunity to get to know the work environment, people, atmosphere etc.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever coded stored procedures in a client server environment.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture in April 2015.

Interview

Process took about two months. First HR interview included a review of my experiences and other items listed on my resume. About a month later I was set up with another recruiter who scheduled three phone interviews with managers I would be potentially be working with. Interviews were great and lasted 20-45 minutes. The technical interview was very easy, review the job description and review what you don't know and you'll be fine.

Interview Questions

• Personal interests, career goals, team oriented questions.
      Basic technical questions.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in January 2010.

Interview

I had a couple of phone interviews with a recruiter before signing up for an onboarding class. After the onboarding class, I was hired on to my first role even before my corporate orientation.

Interview Questions

• The onboarding class was the most difficult part of the hiring process. There were no guarantees of employment after successful completion.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Easy interview questions .Focus on the basics .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The company doesnt negotiate

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.