Accenture Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.nz

Interviews at Accenture

14,534 Interview Reviews

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture in October 2016.

Interview

There was a written aptitude test. Questions comprised of logical reasoning, critical thinking, mathematics. Then there was a personal interview with HR AND TECHNICAL. At a time, 5 people were interviewed.

Interview Questions

• I was given a situation and asked me to come up with a solution   Answer Question

Interview

Online case study was emailed to me as soon as I sent in my application. Did not really have any correlation with the specific technology program. But then a recruiter reached out within a few days of completing the online modules and scheduled a first round interview.

Interview Questions

• How have you applied any of the technologies you've learned in school in the real world   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

First you must take an assessment to reach the interview. Be prepared to know how to answer basic case questions for that. The interview is pretty chill, just know about the company and your resume and you should be fine.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

The Interview was two processes, first an hour technical interview with one of their developer and took 30 minutes for a behavioral interview with the hiring manager. The whole interview process was average.

Interview Questions

• Explain what is polymorphism and object-oriented concept questions.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

screening interview is the first step, if you get past the first round then you will have a behavioral interview and the final round is a case interview. I have heard that accenture is moving away from the case interview and try something different.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I just had a phone interview. Phone interview lasted less than 30 mins. She said I'd be notified - and it's been almost a month and haven't heard one way or another. It's fine if I wasn't selected, but it'd be nice to get that confirmation.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

All online during COVID-19. You had to apply through a submission of a resume. After some time a portal will appear in your email with a case interview on an online format. There is not interviewer during this.

Interview Questions

• A case basis and then a selection of questions on the case with clear direction.   Answer Question

Digital Consulting Analyst Interview

Interview

Resume Review, Digital Assessment, Interview, etc. -- This process has been arduous. They take a long time to respond and keep you in the loop. In theory the company is great, but I wish they respected the time of their applicants more. However, I understand these times are rough, which could be a factor.

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

On site case and personality interview following a campus event. Speaking with former interviewees was very helpful in preparing. Be ready to answer questions that may seem unexpected. There are usually many people going through the interview process at once. It is almost factory like.

Finance and Accounting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The interview was okay. I passed the exam and interview. They said wait for the job offer. I thought that this company was the one BUT until now (1 month of waiting) still no offer or update man lang. Very unprofessional! Do not apply here! They will ghost you!

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Thorough, technical, friendly. I was interviewed by several managers and leads and given a run down of the companies protocols, policies and procedures. It was a pleasant experience over all.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with javascript? REST APIs? Do you have any projects?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.