Pledger Giving Reviews
Be the first to recommend this company
(4 total reviews)
100% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The team is amazing and have great experience in their field of work." (in 3 reviews)
Found 4 of over 4 reviews
Updated 13 Nov 2022
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.028 Jul 2022Marketing InternCurrent Intern, less than 1 yearLondon, England
It's a fast growing company that is trying to make a positive impact by integrating businesses with charities and noble causes and prompting people to contribute to the environment, society, and the world in wonderful ways. Their mission is great and the work environment encourages one to think positively for everyone. The team is amazing and have great experience in their field of work. It's easy to coordinate and communicate with them as they are all so very friendly and patient. I've enjoyed working here because of their amazing guidance during tasks, constant communication, and understanding.
I didn't experience any issues while working here. It was all great!
- 5.013 Nov 2022Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
- Moving quickly - Responsive to both employee and customer feedback - Awesome team to work with - Making a real impact by streamlining giving campaigns for retailers
- Can be a lot of work due to phase of the company and fast feedback loops
- 5.013 Mar 2022Full Stack Web DeveloperFormer Employee, less than 1 yearKiev, Kyiv
It was a pleasant experience working on a fast growing product. The best is a support of a strong highly motivated team in any question. You just won't stuck on any point of a feature developing because every aspect of it is perfectly documented and you have all necessary tools, carefully selected by team lead for joyful programming experience
Working with external APIs needs lots of setting up locally. You should create apps by hands for testing purposes, but once created you're ready to roll.
- 5.015 Mar 2022Marketing AssistantFormer Intern, less than 1 year
- super friendly and supportive team - flexible working hours with lots of creative space - good learning environment
- sometimes the job is not very structured