Indigo Consulting Reviews
72% would recommend to a friend
(92 total reviews)
100% approve of CEO
Found 92 of over 98 reviews
Updated 14 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- 4.019 Sept 2023Director, CXCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsGurgaon, Haryana
You’ll receive better perks, better job security, and abundant professional development opportunities.
Unpredictable working hours & constantly changing workflows.
- 1.024 May 2022Software DeveloperFormer Employee, more than 1 year
You get to learn many things
The company culture is very bad and nasty. The managers treats you like slave. Theres in no work-life balance. There is no technical acument in any of your manager. they just blindly get requirements from clients and inflict upon th employees and order them to complete it by the end of the days, even if the task requires 3 days. They don't have any heart or sensitivity towards the employee. For them, employees are like robots. I bet if you work there for more than 2 years you probably may get heart disease from the tremendous inhumane work pressure they put on you. It's not all, you will get humiliated like anything. Constant taunts, humiliation. yelling, shouting in front of several people is a normal culture in there. Its not only me or a few employees. It's most of them. If you don't love your life or want to experience corporate hell and would love to torture yourself, then go work in this company. But be ready to get a medical insuarance, you might need it. Finally, lets say you have a money need and theres no option for you but to work in this hell company because u need money right? If the manager think that there no project currently for you, they will put false allegations on you, defame you, and will give you an ultimatum, and then either force you to leave or savagiously throw you out of the company for which you have given years and nights of your hardwork, loyalty and time. - go ahead and get your self a nice torture by getting in this firm1
- 3.04 Dec 2022Customer Success Manager (CSM)Current Employee, more than 1 year
WFH , flexibility of work , compensation , care for employees, maternity leave benefit etc.
1) your profile is something else and you do the work something else. 2) Being Manager you suppose to do the Sales job and Business Development Role as well which was not described in JD. 3) professionalism should be maintained while speaking from higher management. 4) High Pressure for getting business from client.
- 4.014 Dec 2022Software DeveloperCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsGurgaon, Haryana
Flexible timings Company policies are good
Work pressure 3 months notice period Low salary
- 2.020 Nov 2022Account ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearGurgaon, Haryana
- Publicis Network, so good brand name - Some Good brands to work with
- No work life balance - Pay is low - Takes a lot of time to action anything
- 4.06 Oct 2022Customer Success ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearMumbai
Lots of real-time learning Processed work Supportive Senior Management Best & most helpful Human Resource management
Work hours can be lengthy based upon your project
- 4.04 Sept 2022Customer Success ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearMumbai
The HR is really supportive for actioning any employee queries. Salary is on perfect time. They have good opportunities.
Sometimes heavy pressure environment but it is normal in any organisation, the work load becomes tremendous during that time but manageable the peers will listen.
Indigo Consulting Reviews FAQs
Indigo Consulting has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 98 reviews left anonymously by employees. 72% of employees would recommend working at Indigo Consulting to a friend and 68% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
72% of Indigo Consulting employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Indigo Consulting 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.