Indigo Consulting Interview Questions

Updated Oct 31, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Indigo Consulting

Indigo Consulting

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Indigo Consulting

Interview

The interview process was good. Basic questions were asked. They tested the general awareness and communication skills of the candidate. Confidence is the key to crack the interview. I cleared the process and interned with Indigo Consulting for 2 months.

Interview Questions
  • What do you understand by advertising?
    Answer Question

Indigo Consulting

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Indigo Consulting

Interview

Went via a consultancy. First round was a oral technical round. They asked few technical questions. Not so difficult just to test logic building. Followed by manager round in which he briefed me about the company profile and the type of work which comes in.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Indigo Consulting

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indigo Consulting

Interview

Fate to Face Technical round which was for about 30 to 45 mins after which i was said to wait. They selected me for next round which was Manager round and lasted for 30 mins.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Indigo Consulting

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Indigo Consulting

Interview

Simple Interview It is easy over here to crack the interview as the one who takes interview doesnt have enough knowledge. Applying and selecting process is also very easy, but selection process takes times as they dont hire immediately they wait for long and then they decide to hire.

Interview Questions
  • SQL Injection CSRF Token Hooks in CMS How to avoid sql injection attack PHP most used functions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indigo Consulting (Mumbai)

Interview

It was good, simple and easy going. Good people and environment. Take it easy. prepare and be confident that would suffice. Not much to add. be on time and dress well

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indigo Consulting (Mumbai) in Nov 2014

Interview

I got a call for the position associate QA.It was direct F2F round and it was very easy (definitely it will differ from person to person depending on there skill set). The interview lasted for 35-40 minutes. and on the same day i got a call from HR that i am selected.

Interview Questions
  • 1.Why Testing. 2.What is SDLC. 3.what was your final year project. All other basic testing stuff.
1 person found this interview helpful