I have been working at Scanova full-time (Less than a year)
1. Clean and good environment.
2. Good products to work upon that are used by 400+ clients.
3. Employee's performance is considered and reviewed every 6 months. Increment is accordingly given.
4. No bossy behavior. If a critical issue arises then anyone can arrange a meeting so as to discuss about the best solution.
5. No timing and uniform issue but you should be responsible for your own work.
6. Learning & Development session and an Outing is also arranged every month.
1. No CTO or senior developer. So no one is there to review the code/architecture followed by the developers.
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Scanova.
It was a face to face interview. I was tested on:
Command over English Language (written and spoken)
Communication skills (listening, understanding, and replying)
My work experience/academics
Ability to work in a small and fast-paced organization
On 8 March 2019, team Scanova celebrated Women's Day at 91Springboard. The event was organized by the hub team of our co-working space.
The event was completed with cake-cutting and gift distribution to all the women in the hub.
We thank the hub team for organizing the event.
On 22 Feb 2019, Simran Sahni conducted Learning and Development session on 'Love and Relationships.'
It was an enlightening and interactive session wherein all the team members shared their opinions on various aspects of relationships.
We thank Simran for conducting the session.