Spark New Zealand Interview Questions

Updated Oct 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 38 of over 38 interviews

Employee Referral12%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Auckland, Auckland

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Spark New Zealand (Auckland, Auckland) in Oct 2021

Interview

The speed interview was with 2 technical staff, the staffs were really on to it and asking technical questions and senario case studies. Then 1 final interview with the hiring manager. More on the personal side and self reflections questions.

Interview Questions
  • Imagine you are training a machine learning model with a given dataset. What would you do first.
    Answer Question

Spark New Zealand

Application

I interviewed at Spark New Zealand

Interview

Smooth and good. Flexible and understanding managers. Very cool and friendly atmosphere. Communicated well and on time. A happy place to work. A telephonic interview first then face to face interview. Then a telephonic interview with HR to confirm joining dates and timings.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland, Auckland

Application

Interview

4 Rounds of hour long interviews with different stakeholders. Poor communication meant that I was never told that I did or didn't get the job, they just went silent.

Interview Questions
  • A variety of normal HR style interviews - it seemed that none of the stakeholders had collaborated or shared information prior to the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Christchurch, Canterbury

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Spark New Zealand (Christchurch, Canterbury) in Feb 2021

Interview

Very welcoming envirronment , I was being interviewed by two people in the management, they are very nice, they make you comfortable and support you even if the question is quiet tough.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Spark New Zealand

Application

I interviewed at Spark New Zealand

Interview

Initial interview with recruiter led to a 3-person interview where we discussed difficult problem in past projects and how they were addressed, along with lessons learned. Not too technical, more like telling a story.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a difficult problem you've encountered and how you dealt with it.

Spark New Zealand

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Spark New Zealand in Jan 2021

Interview

An innovative and friendly text-message like interview followed my online application, which made things more natural and enjoyable, rather than typical screening questions. After my submission, I received a phone call a week later with an invitation for an interview. I was interviewed by two management team members, who were extremely welcoming and professional. During the time before the interview, you could gauge the store environment and energy. The interview didn't feel rehearsed, unnatural, or awkward and lasted about an hour and a half.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, Waikato

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Spark New Zealand (Hamilton, Waikato) in Jan 2021

Interview

You will receive an online assessment through them where you ask a series of 6 questions which isn't timed and you aren't required to use a web cam to do. There isn't a time limit to you typing out the questions being asked.

Interview Questions
  • When was a time you went above and beyond to achieve something? What is a goal you have set for yourself and why is it important? Share a favourite experience of working with a team and your contribution to it? Can you share an example of when you took an innovative approach to solving a problem? What do you find most motivates you to achieve results?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Auckland, Auckland

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Spark New Zealand (Auckland, Auckland) in Oct 2020

Interview

First Round Phone Interview. Second Round Group InterviewFace to Face questions based Technical experience. Third Round Face to face with Marketing Automation Lead Non Technical but questions based on previous work experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Auckland, Auckland

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Spark New Zealand (Auckland, Auckland) in Feb 2020

Interview

First interview was a panel that includes the Regional and National Sales Lead. Then if you get short listed, they'll invite you for a psychometric test. The third interview was more of them letting me know they'll get me, the reason behind their decision and more details of the role. They also discussed to me the result of my psychometric test which is very helpful for myself -- knowing where can I improve and my greatest strength. Tip: Research VERY WELL about the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland, Auckland

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spark New Zealand (Auckland, Auckland) in Feb 2020

Interview

First, the interviewee have technical interview online or on the phone with a contractor of Spark. Second, have Face to face interview with Spark person. This seems to be the final process. Still waiting for the result.

Interview Questions
  • How to improve relationship with final customer?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 38 Interviews