Mediaocean Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.nz

Mediaocean Interview Questions

Interviews at Mediaocean

Interview

This was on campus placement drive. There was one written test of 30 questions consisting of quant, verbal, software engineering, os and was asked to find output of some programs. After this there were 3 face to face interviews. 2technical and 1HR. In the 1st technical interviews they mostly asked about the projects i have done in academics and some details abt it, and about some sorting algorithms also they asked about interests and hobbies. Then in the HR round some common questions were asked. Then it was followed by the 2nd technical round in which they mostly asked about the java concepts also asked to write some queries. The questions about java were mostly on threads, java reflection, executor service class, Object class, mutex and semaphores.

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mediaocean (New York, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

They have you take a aptitude test and a personality test with the application, and then retake the test in the first interview. First interview was over Skype, this was much more of a "get to know you" type interview. The recruiter gave a good rundown on the company, the job, the training process, and the hiring process. Second interview was about a week after the first, this was the technical portion. The recruiter takes you on a tour of the office, then you sit down with a dev in the Chicago office and talk with him and a New York dev over Skype. Basic technical interview questions, no real curve balls. After this, there's a talk with one of the execs in NY over Skype. Basically, he's looking for a personality fit at this point.

I got an offer literally on the drive home. The whole process was pretty low stress, and amazingly quick. Everyone I dealt with was very nice, and very relaxed, they definitely put you at ease.

Interview Questions

• Imagine you have no division operation available. How would you implement a function to divide two numbers only using the other operations, IE addition, subtraction, multiplication, binary shift, etc.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Chicago, IL (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

There was pre interview questions asking about my personality. I also had to take a pre interview test. The pre interview test was challenging but I moved on to the next part which is a skype interview. The whole process took two weeks.

Client Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Atlanta, GA (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

Submitted my resume on LinkedIn. Had an interview with the Director of Customer Support.

Was told that the company had a large number of potential growth opportunities available.

Asked me about my background as they read it off my resume. It seemed like the Director had not looked at my resume until we sat down for the interview.

Interview Questions

• What types of cases did you work on at your previous employer?
      Have you ever made a mistake at your previous employer, and if so, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Client Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mediaocean (New York, NY (US)) in May 2013.

Interview

First got a call from HR, not having applied, I believe they came across my resume through LinkedIn. After a half an hour or so call with HR, they asked me to come in where I met with her face to face along with three other hiring managers and then a phone interview the next week with the SVP of the Department.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was satisfied with the original offer and did not negotiate...

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Brief over the phone interview asked about Oracle general quesiton related to day to day with Manager IT after that met him in office one to one for general discussion about job and responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• General Oracle DBA questions   1 Answer

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Mediaocean.

Interview

The interview process is long, it consists of 4 rounds including one written aptitude test.
    But it is worth the time and efforts.
    For aptitude and first interview I had to go to their office. Third technical round and HR discussion were telephonic.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They agreed to pay what I asked for. It was easy negotiation. HR is very supportive.

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mediaocean (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I applied from LinkedIn and got the call for F2F in Pune. First round was online CCAT with 50 ques in 15mins. It's mandate to pass through with 70%. Followed by psychometric analysis test. After clearing this round, straight to technical. Technical started from previous engagement and your role. Straight to SOLID principles and Dependency Injection. It went well for 90 mins. Unfortunately I I couldn't clear that round. But if you clear that then Manager round then Director round and then HR.

Interview Questions

• SOLID principles, Dependency Injection, Entity Framework, LINQ, MVC Model State,Http handler vs Http module   Answer Question

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

After applying I received an email prompting me to take a timed personality and cognitive test. The cognitive test got harder over time. The questions were primarily math word problems, pattern matching multiple choice questions, and English language based multiple choice questions.

From there I was told I would need to schedule a Skype webcam interview where I would take the cognitive test again and then talk about the position. The interviewer was very friendly and cordial. They asked about 3 straightforward questions, then allowed me to ask questions about the job. They then told me to contact them after a certain date to find out if I would move on to more interviews.

I was told after contacting them that they had gone with an employee referral. Overall the process is somewhat slow moving at first, but it was not a bad experience.

Internship Interview

Interview

You have to take a cognitive test- twice. Once when you apply and again during a Skype interview so they can monitor you. Long interview process. If you make it until the end, you have 3 interviews total. Very nice interviewers. Great experience.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.