Massey University Interview Questions

Updated 6 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 11 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Massey University

Anonymous Employee in Wellington, Wellington

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Massey University (Wellington, Wellington) in Jun 2021

Interview

the process consist of a 40 minutes interview and a separate one hour catch up. interview was with the manager and a senior staff. Once the interview was done. I was offered to a catch up the following day to see if I would fit well with the team. after the interview process, there was a wait before any updates were given.

Interview Questions
  • standard interviews questions regarding experiences
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Massey University (Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui) in Mar 2021

Interview

The interview consist a panel of 3 interviewers. It starts with some house keeping then immediately transitioning to a question and answer session. All three interviewers takes turn asking questions. At the end of the interview you’re given the opportunity to ask the interviewers any questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Massey University

Application

I interviewed at Massey University

Interview

Panel interview with hiring committee via Skype followed by on-campus visit over two days. Process was pretty standard and there wasn't anything really out of the ordinary. Things moved a bit slowly in terms of waiting for the committees to do their thing. Was well-treated during my interview, but think things are a bit more stressful for current interviewees in terms of being rushed around and squeezing everything in.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly standard issue stuff about teaching preferences, research plans, knowledge of treaty of Waitangi.

Massey University

Application

I interviewed at Massey University

Interview

The interview tool olace mainly over the internet. We were contacted after I expressed an interest in fininding work outside of my usual. From there it was more of a who you know kind of process as my old tutor was also working in the teaching position

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Massey University

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Massey University

Interview

Email contact was established before engaging in a Skype interview with the Principal Investigator (PI). The interviews process was pretty standard with both non-technical and technical questions, mostly to determine thought processes.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to pursue this position and what are your plans five to ten years from now?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Massey University (Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui) in Nov 2018

Interview

Applied online. Automated email for interview with no phone call. Attended. Three person panel. Unfriendly. Many questions about experience. Clearly very unhappy bunch. They were unhappy and I knew if they offered me the job I wouldn't take it

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Auckland, Auckland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Massey University (Auckland, Auckland) in Jan 2018

Interview

The candidate has to present oral presentation and will have two rounds of interview for not less than 3 hours in total.I have to be present for the interview process in person in all stages of the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Geneva, Geneva

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Massey University (Geneva, Geneva) in Oct 2016

Interview

You have to write a research proposal before the interview. The re recruiter will go through the proposal and your CV and ask questions. The questions were basically technical questions.

Interview Questions
  • What analytical skills had you used?
  • What would you do when you are stressed.

Massey University

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Massey University in Feb 2015

Interview

There were 3 people interviewing the candidates. They will ask both general and technical questions. I listed the general questions below. For technical questions, they will give you different scenarios and ask what you would do. after the interview, they will contact you after the next two weeks to inform you their decisions.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in [location]

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Massey University

Interview

After 2 months, I received a call, and had an interview with a lecturer (in person) and a would-be colleage (via skype)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews