Find jobs for PhD Student

Massey University PhD Student Interview Questions

Updated Jan 30, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 11 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Massey University

Massey University

Anonymous Employee in Geneva, Geneva

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Massey University (Geneva, Geneva) in Oct 2016

Interview

You have to write a research proposal before the interview. The re recruiter will go through the proposal and your CV and ask questions. The questions were basically technical questions.

Interview Questions
  • What analytical skills had you used?
    1 Answer
  • What would you do when you are stressed.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Massey University

Anonymous Employee in Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Massey University (Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui) in Jan 2012

Interview

I was interviewed by two supervisors/professors. The interview was casual but informative and felt like an encouraging conversation instead of a nerve-wracking interrogation. We discussed my experience regarding forestry and life cycle assessment (i.e. the key attributes of the agencies that provided the PhD scholarship funding), my aspirations for pursuing a PhD, my career development path, any weaknesses or areas for improvement in forestry and life cycle assessment, etc. I was also offered a chance to ask the supervisors/professors any questions which I did as this showed my preparation for the interview. I asked them about where they felt most optimistic (regarding the fields of forestry and life cycle assessment) and where they felt these fields needed urgent attention.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed