SuiteSpot Technology Reviews

Updated Feb 4, 2022

Found 4 of over 4 reviews

5.0

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Well managed and funded Start up

Feb 4, 2022 - Business Development Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is a very luxurious industry with a lot of money. Potential to be closing/working on 5,6,7,8 figure deals. The Company is run by very experienced executives who have been in the Multi-family and Tech industries for a very long time. the CEO is great at picking leaders, Everyone loves their department heads. 'Elik himself has decades of tech and software start-up experience and is one of the original founders himself. The CRO is got this amazing infectious high energy about him that is coupled with decades of experience in Tech and Startup sales. Within less than 4 weeks since his arrival, the company has consistently been hitting major milestones. All departments always communicate and everyone is very inviting and are willing to help. Company meetings take place quite often and your voice is invited to be heard. New ideas and opinions are always welcome. The Company is also very well funded and the executives will not hesitate to spend money on people, tools, or consultants. The sales team is backed with years of diverse sales experience and is a group of friendly motivated individuals that anyone can learn from.

Cons

No cons. Job is of course not easy as any other enterprise sales.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0

Fast Growing Company with an Extremely Supportive and Inspiring Team

May 28, 2021 - Account Executive in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

- CEO is determined to help you and the rest of the company succeed - Very encouraging environment with the opportunity to learn and master your craft (this is true whether it's sales, marketing, development, or any other department) - Really a work hard and play hard mentality here - the culture is great - Very interesting enterprise-level software that is changing the prop-tech landscape and is very successful because of it - Generous compensation plan and lucrative commission structure - Good benefits/vacation policy

Cons

None that I can think of - I loved my time at SuiteSpot

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Strong leadership, Fast-growing company!

Apr 19, 2021 - Enterprise Business Development Representative in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

I'll start off by saying that I wouldn't have left had I not wanted to pursue something else entirely. Of my previous sales roles, SuiteSpot has been one of my favourites. Pros of SuiteSpot, is that once you're able to get a prospect to a demo, the product will sell itself. The CEO of the company, along with everyone else fosters a healthy inclusive work environment. If you're looking to hone your sales skills, receive mentorship, and make money in the process--I would suggest applying!

Cons

When I first started onboarding was a little weak, but that's with a lot of startups...

2 people found this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fast growing company with a very promising future

Apr 12, 2021 - Director of Marketing in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Plenty of room for career development based on the company being in an early stage and positioned for rapid growth. The product is very strong and customers love it which is essential for sales and marketing professionals to be successful. The culture is very strong, everyone is passionate about their work and happy to help any area of the business. The CEO is hands on and supportive no matter the size of project.

Cons

Fast paced and lots of work to do with a lean team (if you consider these cons). If you have an entrepreneurial mindset and want to have a real impact on the business, then SuiteSpot is a great fit for you.

2 people found this review helpful