Firstsource Solutions Reviews

Found 1,805 of over 1,836 reviews

3.6
Firstsource Solutions CEO and Managing Director  Vipul Khanna
Vipul Khanna
Pros
  • "work environment is good for the employees(in 84 reviews)

• "Friendly, work from home, free sky(in 40 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Team leaders are not supportive, HR are not interested in associates issues(in 28 reviews)

• "management being clicky, picking over little things, no home-work life balance, long hours(in 27 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Ok to work

Dec 1, 2021 - Security Officer in Middlesbrough, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Learnt how to deal with different people

Cons

Not enough training, not enough pay and information is not given properly.

2. 4.0
      Current Employee

Great culture & work live balance

Nov 28, 2021 - Senior Payroll Manager in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance Great culture Employee centric

Cons

Orthodox work methods Lack of innovative approach

3. 5.0

Great Place to Work and Grow In Your Career

Nov 26, 2021 - Senior Associate in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Employee centric -Great work culture -There are plenty of rooms for opportunity. So if you are looking for job where everyday is a learning then its the right place for you. -Efficient TLs, Managers and HR. -Friendly competitive co-workers.

Cons

No transport for day shift.

Firstsource Solutions

Thanks for sharing your experience. Providing an enabling work environment to Firstsourcers is extremely important to us and it's great to know how contented and trusted you feel at work. We have certainly noted your feedback and will look into the same.

4. 4.0

Ok company to work for

Nov 26, 2021 - Customer Service Advisor in Belfast, Northern Ireland
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fun colleagues Stocked kitchen Great location Not stressed at work

Cons

Payroll issues Externally hired managers get paid more than internally promoted ones

Firstsource Solutions

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It’s good to hear you’re enjoying working for us and that your colleagues are contributing to this. We strive to provide a fully rounded compensation and benefits package to meet the needs of all of our employees. On top of basic salary we also provide a health care plan, perks and discounts, company pension, and the opportunity to earn bonus’s and rewards. We’re sorry to hear you’ve experienced problems with your pay – if you haven’t already done so, please reach out to the Payroll Team so we can resolve the issue asap for you. It’s great to have you onboard and we wish you a long and fulfilling career with us.

5. 5.0

Happy to be a part of FSL Family

Nov 24, 2021 - Team Leader
      Business Outlook

Pros

One of the best place in my work experience. The management is very much supportive. A smooth run in WFH.

Cons

Nothing to mention as Cons

Firstsource Solutions

We are happy to hear that you enjoy the work environment at Firstsource. Thank you for the feedback and wishing you a fantastic career with Firstsource.

6. 4.0
      Former Employee

Good

Nov 24, 2021 - Assistant Manager in Warsaw, Masovia
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good staff and excellent support

Cons

Long hours and no proper infra tech structure

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Job Review

Nov 23, 2021 - Assistant Manager in Mumbai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Growth oriented organization and employee friendly as well

Cons

Work pressure with good opportunity

Firstsource Solutions

Thanks for the great review. Providing an enabling work environment to Firstsourcers is extremely important to us and we continually work towards enhancing it.

8. 5.0

Nice place to work

Nov 23, 2021 - Associate Director, Operations
      Business Outlook

Pros

Roles and Responsibilities are clearly defined

Cons

Joined recently in FSL. None so far

Firstsource Solutions

Thanks for your review, and we're glad to know about your experience at Firstsource. It is encouraging that you recommend us as an employer. Providing an enabling work environment to Firstsourcers is extremely important to us as we continually work towards enhancing it.

9. 4.0

Fresher POV

Nov 16, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Ma.Kunnathur
      Business Outlook

Pros

First day as a Fresher at the company so can't really say much. But the work environment seems very pleasant from my one day visit to the office.

Cons

It is is my first day as a Fresher so I am not aware of any so far.

Firstsource Solutions

Thanks for writing in. It is encouraging to know you recommend us as an employer. Providing an enabling work environment to Firstsourcers is extremely important to us as we continually work towards enhancing it. Thanks again for sharing your experience.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee

My experience so far has been great! My seniors are really supportive and helpful.

Nov 14, 2021 - Senior CSA in Mumbai
      Business Outlook

Pros

1) Good salary and incentives 2) Good work environment 3) Cafeteria 24/7 4) Pick up and drop facilities for night shifts 5) Good growing opportunities 6) 2 week offs

Cons

1) Rotational shifts and offs 2) No leaves for at least the first 6 months apart from week offs

Firstsource Solutions

We are glad to know you are enjoying your stint with Firstsource and appreciate the exciting benefits & perks that Firstsource has to offer. Employee wellness, positive work culture & learning opportunities are our key focus areas and we are always striving to make it better. Employees are roistered in shifts so that we can cater to our clients and their end customers. However, the shifts are planned in a manner that allows adequate rest to employees. We also allow leaves in the first six months . As we strive for continuous improvement, we appreciate and value your inputs.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,805 Reviews