iiNet Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 22 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at iiNet

Anonymous Employee in Auckland, Auckland

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at iiNet (Auckland, Auckland)

Interview

3 stage of interview One was over the phone Then face to face Then have to pass the test Best is to have a knowledge of modem & switches

Interview Questions
  • As per cv
    Answer Question

iiNet

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iiNet

Interview

Fairly short and easy. I initially went through and agency and had to do several skills based tests and assessments. I then got invited for a One on One interview and was called back the following day.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia, Western Australia

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at iiNet (Perth, Western Australia, Western Australia) in Mar 2016

Interview

Good but i have to go again on Wednesday to face with face hope I can make This is my chance to get a job after reaching the age of 50 some company reluctant to accept people older because they think have to pay more. I want to make new friends and also pick up the latest information about the technology and keep abrieve with the current affairs, I am no rush to go home because i have no ambitions. All i want is to settle my bills when a get a job. Pliease God help me.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Subiaco

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iiNet (Subiaco) in Mar 2016

Interview

On line interview Face to face Very cheerful people, exit door policy what you to grow in your career Friendly staff Billing part before training isn't easy Ref Check If you have a I don't care what people think and can be quick in thinking it's a job for you Can't be emotional in this job

Interview Questions
  • What difficult thing you ever sold and did to get that

Anonymous Employee in Subiaco

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iiNet (Subiaco) in Feb 2016

Interview

1. Phone Interview 2. Video Interview 3. Face-to-face interview Last bit is more of a formality. Once you're though the video interview, chances are you're hired. The 1:1 is more on them finalizing everything and giving you a chance to look around the office so you know what to expect.

Interview Questions
  • They mainly just check how and if your personality aligns with their culture. Customer service must be your passion
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Adelaide

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at iiNet (Adelaide) in Feb 2016

Interview

Interview process was good. I had no reference. 1st they took a video interview and then they called me to sit face to face. I went there on 29/02/2016. Interviewers were friendly

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to join iiNet? What do you think your responsibility would be here? What is your goal? How can you make a non tech person understand a technical matter? How you will managed a customer in a technical problem? How you will manage a angry customer? How you managed your x-manager

Anonymous Employee in Camberwell, Victoria, Victoria

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at iiNet (Camberwell, Victoria, Victoria) in Nov 2015

Interview

- The interview will be with a member of HR (Casey if you're based in Melbourne) and your future team leader. - Overall, the interview is pretty tough. The questions are very serious, and the overall room vibe is very serious. - Also note: They require you to purchase a national police check.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you've provided exceptional customer service?
  • Are you prepared to ask a customer how they feel about the company on every call?

iiNet

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at iiNet in Oct 2015

Interview

Pretty good. Nice people.. nice staff... straight forward interview. Be prepared. Dress well. Simply questions. Tough answers if you are taking it easy. You are likely to get hired if you present well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Subiaco

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iiNet (Subiaco) in Aug 2015

Interview

I had a call to arrange a face to face interview at the Hay St office. Sat down with a department manager and a HR representative for the company. The representative was silent and wrote answers I gave to the questions down, while the department manager asked questions. The process was quite simple, and the questions were not difficult.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you handled a difficult customer? How would you go about finding information for a customer that you were unsure about? Name a time you went above and beyond for a customer in your last role?

Anonymous Employee in Adelaide

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at iiNet (Adelaide) in Mar 2015

Interview

the very fast forward process, first phone interview week after face to face interview with team leader and HR.and got an offer . Interview questions are related to customer care, how to handle difficult customer, why we hire you, why you want this job, good customer service example.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Interviews