Z Energy Interview Questions

Updated Feb 7, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

1.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Z Energy

Anonymous Employee in New Plymouth, Taranaki

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Z Energy (New Plymouth, Taranaki) in Dec 2019

Interview

The interview was tailored to see how I would deal with difficult customers as a female alone on night shift. It was a good interview and I felt comfortable. I was asked about my work background as a bar owner and my experience with difficult customers.

Interview Questions
  • Q: How would you deal with a difficult customer?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wellington, Wellington

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Z Energy (Wellington, Wellington) in Mar 2019

Interview

You will be welcomed by a friendly face and given a simple form with easy math questions and scenarios. The hiring manager is good and will make it clear by the end of the interview whether you're hired. The waiting period isn't very long. I received a contract immediately.

Interview Questions
  • What are some of your hobbies/ interests they will also casually chat with you, to see whether you're a good fit for the company.

Anonymous Employee in Wellington, Wellington

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Z Energy (Wellington, Wellington) in Jan 2019

Interview

You meet with the hiring manager, they talk to you about your life and skills. Making you feel welcome and see if your interest a line with the company. Then you do a small math test.

Interview Questions
  • Easy entry level math questions without using a calculator
RSS Feed</>Embed