Westpac New Zealand Interview Questions

Updated Aug 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 36 of over 36 interviews

In Person11%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Westpac New Zealand

Westpac New Zealand

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Westpac New Zealand in Jul 2021

Interview

General question test got result immediately then Video interview 1 week later got call to attend Final interview Interview with 2 managers and it was average. Said get back to me within two weeks

Interview Questions
  • Why you want to join westpac
    1 Answer

Westpac New Zealand

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westpac New Zealand

Interview

A behavioral exam has to be made online, then an invitation for an online video will be requested. If shortlisted, will be contacted for a final interview with the superiors.

Interview Questions
  • What interests you to apply for the role? Salary expectation

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, Waikato

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Westpac New Zealand (Hamilton, Waikato) in May 2021

Interview

I applied on line, then completed an assessment. A video interview has done at the second day. After few days, I got the opportunity for the interview with two branch managers. The finnal one is a casual interview in a cafe.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dunedin, Otago

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Westpac New Zealand (Dunedin, Otago) in May 2021

Interview

Quick and easy process, in branch managers were very helpful and welcoming, kept informed by the talent acquisition team the whole time. Couldn't of been smoother for a large corporation. Behavioral test, followed by video interview, and finally an in branch interview with multiple managers before presented with an offer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Auckland, Auckland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westpac New Zealand (Auckland, Auckland) in Mar 2021

Interview

The interview process was Quick efficient and very welcoming. The questions asked were very standard for the job and they did not make you feel pressured when answering the questions

Interview Questions
  • What is one time.r you dealt with a difficult task and how did you mange it

Anonymous Employee in Auckland, Auckland

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Westpac New Zealand (Auckland, Auckland) in Mar 2021

Interview

1. Online testing 2. First interview with hiring manager and another member the team. Mix of technical and behavioural questions (approx 1 hour) 2. Second interview with senior manager, mainly behavioural/personality questions

Interview Questions
  • When you look back on your career what is one thing you wish you did differently

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland, Auckland

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at Westpac New Zealand (Auckland, Auckland) in Feb 2021

Interview

Linked core values to the two sets of interviews, flew through Excel/VBA, SQL, & SAS tests with leaders and overall executive heads. Three separate sessions between Nov 2020 - Apr 2021

Interview Questions
  • Demonstrate accuracy and your orientation towards customers - going beyond.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Christchurch, Canterbury

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Westpac New Zealand (Christchurch, Canterbury) in Jan 2021

Interview

I applied online. Had to submit both cover letter and cv. After online submission, I got an invitation to do a video interview. In the interview asked 4 questions. had a min to read the questions and prepare and 2 mins to answer. The whole process did not take too long.

Interview Questions
  • What is landing, do you have experience in landing and additional things to tell us?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland, Auckland

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Westpac New Zealand (Auckland, Auckland) in Nov 2020

Interview

Online Personality test. Apparently it is required for all new hires. All multi-choice questions and timed (approx 45 minutes) The website took me a couple of goes to login to, had to run password recovery. Never heard anything back after the Test. I assume I failed and was Ghosted.

Interview Questions
  • Things like "Do you prefer well defined objectives in a position or to define your own?"

Westpac New Zealand

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westpac New Zealand

Interview

Online video interview: 4 questions (each for 2 minutes). The questions were quite common (e.g., how to deal with difficult customers, how to keep high energy, anything you want to tell us)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 36 Interviews