The Blackstone Group Interview Questions

Updated Nov 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 328 of over 328 interviews

Recruiter16%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

The Blackstone Group

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Blackstone Group

Interview

1st round played the 12 games online, the last one may be difficult, which ask you to choose direction in a game. I can update it later. The interview is very formal.

Interview Questions
  • I have not finish it
    Answer Question

The Blackstone Group

Application

I interviewed at The Blackstone Group

Interview

Pymetrics then video interview. Followed by 2 rounds of interviews with associates and VP's. Two for first round three for second. Interviews were 30 mins each and quite conversational. Rejection after 2nd round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Blackstone Group

Application

I interviewed at The Blackstone Group

Interview

It was an efficient and accessible interview process. Includes questions such as Why Blackstone, Why have you applied to this role, and role-based questions. To prepare, one should look at the profile of the company and of the applied role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Blackstone Group

Application

I interviewed at The Blackstone Group

Interview

First round questions were more about fit than anything else. Technical questions did not come up and they mostly focused on behavioral aspects. HR was quick to respond to any questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Blackstone Group

Application

I interviewed at The Blackstone Group

Interview

2 rounds, one in Chinese one in English. This was all over zoom. One interview had standard questions (tell me about yourself, interest in the role, why this company etc.), and one was more technical.

Interview Questions
  • tell me about yourself, interest in the role, why this company

The Blackstone Group

Application

I interviewed at The Blackstone Group

Interview

multiple interviews with different members of the team and different executives. I had 6 interviews, before the 7th interview, and although it was scheduled they withdrew their interest, because they changed their criteria. Disappointing to have 6 interviews, before they decide that they changed their interests.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Blackstone Group

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at The Blackstone Group

Interview

You need to do pymetrics assigment that play games, then they put 4 question ask you to answer in the pymetrics. It was a little confusing that they didn't show you the whole process of interview, just using pymetrics tell you that you need to do those steps. Be mindful of your emails.

Interview Questions
  • Tell a time that you a deal with a talk that you think you may not able to handle it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I interviewed at The Blackstone Group (Gainesville, FL)

Interview

The interview felt very rushed. I was interrupted on multiple occasions. The questions seemed fair but I felt judged for every answer I gave. An interview can say a lot about the environment of a company and I definitively did not like it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Blackstone Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Blackstone Group

Interview

I had an online recorded interview and then a basic behavioral interview. Interviewer was very nice and explained their unique business well, answered any questions or concerns I had. HR responded promptly and was very flexible.

Interview Questions
  • If you had $100K to invest, what would your portfolio look like?

The Blackstone Group

Application

I interviewed at The Blackstone Group

Interview

First round questions were more about fit than anything else. Technical questions did not come up. They were very encouraged by my indication that I would look to be on their team long-term. Ultimately, I did not pursue the opportunity because something more lucrative came along. They indicated a starting salary of $95k, which was not enticing enough relative to comparable positions at other PEs.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 328 Interviews