Pushpay Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.nz

Pushpay Interview Questions

Interviews at Pushpay

2.9

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pushpay.

Interview

Met with a recruiter and then spoke with a sales manager. Both were pretty straight forward. They asked about prior experience, a little bit about myself, why I am looking to get into sales. Both converstations lasted about 30 minutes.

Sales Development Representative (SDR) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pushpay (Seattle, WA (US)).

Interview

Phone screen to interview with sale manger to a final round interview with 2 SDRs and 2 sales managers. Recruiter was very nice and corrigible. What I disliked about this interview process was how disorganized it was. One of interviewers never showed up and there were internal complications on setting up the final interview. One of the sales managers was condescending from the very beginning. Wouldn’t have wanted to work here even if I was hired. This should have been a red flag from the start but many friends have worked and left. Reviews seem accurate that are out there

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pushpay.

Interview

The whole process consisted of a 15 minute phone screening with a recruiter, a 30 minute phone interview with a hiring manager, and an hour and a half Google Hangouts interview with 4 people. The Hangouts interview was in 2 parts, 20 minutes with 2 SDRs in which they determined if I was a good fit and then about 45 minutes with 2 other people higher up in which there were 2 role play scenarios.

Interview Questions

• Recall a time you have been asked to do something you disagreed with.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pushpay in March 2020.

Interview

Initial phone screen with recruiter, Norah, who was great, went over job qualifications, pay, etc. Next was phone screen with a manager who asked basic interview questions then the last 15 minutes went off script, describing his employees weakness, mistakes, and even making assumptions about myself. Seemed very unprofessional. Next step was video interview (video because of Covid), it included sales role play phone call as well as other interview questions. Pretty standard; was told I would be contacted in 48 hours with a hiring decision. It has been over a month and still no hiring decision nor any communication. Overall the process was unprofessional and disappointing. Feels like I wasted a lot of my time to not even get a yes or no.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if somebody asked you a question but you are really busy?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Efficient and clarified the role during the interview. We role-played how some customers might respond to a call and it quite fun. They said they would follow up quickly and did

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pushpay (Redmond, WA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Applied online

Within the week I received an email to set up a phone call.

Two days later I had a 15 minute phone call, and was extended an offer for an in-person interview over the phone, which I accepted.

I had one 30 minute in person interview and was offered the position the next week.

Interview Questions

• They ran us through practical skills test of talking through how to solve a problem over the phone.   Answer Question

Mid-Market Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pushpay (Redmond, WA (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

After sending in an application, the next day I was sent an email that allowed me to schedule a phone interview. After the phone interview, I was sent an Omnia personality test through email. The day after submitting the Omnia personality test, I was called and told that the company would be pursuing other applicants.

Interview Questions

• Given your educational background, why are you interested in sales?   Answer Question
    • When is a time that you have received feedback that you think was very helpful?   Answer Question
    • Are you okay with the commute?   Answer Question

Technical Support Representative Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pushpay in October 2018.

Interview

I had one phone interview which went well until the recruiter asked me how I felt about churches which I found extremely odd considering the app is designed for churches and non profits so why not ask me how I feel about non profits?

Then I notice on LinkedIn a few folks from Pushpay looking at my profile and I do have a few LGBT causes mentioned that I support and because of the questions about churches and that I have no reason to think that I did not get the job based on the fact that person I love happens to be of the same sex. I'm glad that they rejected me because I don't want to work for these biased idiots.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working with churches?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pushpay (Redmond, WA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

The process started when I had applied on Glassdoor. Shortly after that a recruiter had emailed me regarding the position. After an hour phone screen with the recruiter I was set up with a 30 minute call with the hiring manager. The hiring manager phone screen was brief, but I was still able to clearly understand who I would be working with and how we would function as a team. From there I was scheduled for a three hour onsite interview, which seemed long, but I was able to get a chance to meet with most people on the team. After the onsite interview I waited about a week until they had finalized all interviews, then I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were regarding processes and how I would go about finding candidates or how I aligned with Pushpay's Core Values.   1 Answer

Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pushpay (Redmond, WA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Interview process went very quickly from phone screen to interview panel. Overall satisfactory process and an interview with 4 separate people from the leadership team. Placed with 4 people with distinctive and different personalities (easygoing, inclusive, serious, and eclectic) which rounded out the personality of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you failed and how you recovered. Tell me about a time you managed a project with executive leadership. What is your favorite app? What is the first thing you read in the morning when you pick up your phone?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.