Jeanswest Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jeanswest

Jeanswest

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jeanswest in Jun 2022

Interview

I applied for role and team got back to me very quickly and she scheduled in an interview. The interviewer was amazing to chat to and had incredible experience. Interview was relaxed and had a great chat.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your previous experience
    Answer Question

Jeanswest

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jeanswest in Feb 2022

Interview

Google meeting with manager and merchandising manager Around 30 mins (15 questions ) will include some general information and what’s your expectations and theirs big local company , good opportunities, if you work as retail

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Jeanswest

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Jeanswest in Nov 2020

Interview

Handed in my resume in person and was requested to come back another day for an interview. It was a one on one interview with the manager and they went through about 6 pages of interview questions. After reviewing my references, they then notified me about a week later that I got the job.

Interview Questions
  • Give me an example of how you went above and beyond for a customer.

Jeanswest

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jeanswest

Interview

Was pretty straight forward, more in-depth and longer than most jobs of its type. It was conducted in a cafe near one of the stores in a casual setting, but was not very private.

Interview Questions
  • How would I deal with workplace bullying and gossip?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jeanswest (Melbourne) in Oct 2019

Interview

the interview was a smooth running and makes you feel comfortable. It was not too stressful at all. Just make sure you study what the job position is before you attend.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Jeanswest (Perth, Western Australia) in Nov 2018

Interview

Had a phone interview then a week or so later was invited to a group interview. Heard back A week and a half later saying I was successful but after over a month of paperwork and training I never received a roster and never heard back.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Adelaide

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jeanswest (Adelaide) in Nov 2016

Interview

Apply online, if you are chosen then you move on to a phone interview with the regional manager, if you succeed with that you then you go to a one on one interview with the store manager of the store your applying for.

Interview Questions
  • What made you apply for this position
  • What are your strengths
  • What can you offer this store?/ Why should I hire you?
  • Can you tell me what a benefit and a feature is?
RSS Feed</>Embed