IBM Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.nz

IBM Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at IBM

2.7

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marquette, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBM (Marquette, MI (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

You submit a resume and fill out IBM's application on their website. The manager for the position called me to set up a time and place for the interview. We talked informally for 30 minuets to an hour.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IBM

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

Simple and not useful, did not like it very much, phone interview for 20 minutes, the process is similar with other jobs and the person I talked to was not very happy that day

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this one?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Interview

Two video calls a month apart, mostly asked about resume and other behavioral questions. Wanted to see what my interests were for placement, and described their roles as well. Bad part was response time, they were slow about answering questions through email.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

Procedure goes:-
    1. Online Application and template (fill application online)
    2. Online Test (basic test for reasoning and logics)
    3. Selection Day
    Group Activities (2)
    Confirmatory IPAT test (plus numerical verbal reasoning test for certain roles)
    Pairs Role-Play Activity
    Written Exercise
    Interview
    Final Interview

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM in October 2016.

Interview

IBM interview tended to be more casual than one would expect. They were basically asking about my experiences and research interests. It seemed that they were more interested in knowing my preference rather than telling me what to do. No concrete job description of the computer vision task was clarified. They give me a positive feedback about my interview but things were slowed down somehow after the interview. I followed up but did't hear from them since, which was pretty weird. But I don't really want to go to IBM so I just let it go.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at IBM in February 2014.

Interview

Since this was an interview for internship position - Interview process was straight forward for any VLSI design ; starting with basic MOS design and then timing related questions.

Interview Questions

• IR drop and describe the parameters that can affect this.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IBM (Austin, TX (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

First round was digital meaning you were given questions through a video recording and had to record your responses. If you passed this round, you were moved into second rounds with a district manager who would conduct your typical interview questions over the phone/skype. Last round was a phone call interview with a specific team manager that you would potentially be working with. If you make it through all three rounds you would be given the position with the team manager

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself five years from now?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

Extremely chill, nicely done with the interviewer, every questions asked was on point and no fishy. every question I asked was extermely goodly answered. It was scary at first being a first internship with a big company.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in India, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at IBM (India, TX (US)).

Interview

It was easy not tough no question ask was tough phone no allow orbit al okay not the th bad at all good to bo bsll how much they asking not enough only the same thing to say they are shill and

Interview Questions

• What is name asking and age and salary whatvwaht you think that they ask   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at IBM (New York, NY (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

A series of five interviews with different managers. The purpose of this was to determine which team that I would be on. Each manager was given a choice of who they wanted on their team, so you really want to stand out in this phase of the interview process. If you do not stand out, you will not get the job. It is as simple as that.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about any certifications you have that could apply to this internship?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.