BAE Systems USA Interview Questions

Updated Nov 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 646 of over 646 interviews

Recruiter11%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

BAE Systems USA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA

Interview

My interviewer simply asked me about my background and to discuss the things that made me a great fit. They got back to me quickly and were very patient with me as I had many questions to ask before accepting the role.

Interview Questions
  • To discuss what made me a good fit for the role
    1 Answer

BAE Systems USA

Application

I interviewed at BAE Systems USA

Interview

Scheduled through HR, met directly with PM. PM discussed the job, talked through background, and described how long the contract had been held for. Process was easy and smooth. Then interviewed with the client, and afterwards an offer was extended.

Interview Questions
  • What prior experience do you have that you could contribute to the project?

BAE Systems USA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA

Interview

Interviewed with HR and supervisor over the phone. Interview took roughly about 30 mins. Got a call back the next week offering me the position with the HR rep that interviewed me.

Interview Questions
  • Generic interview questions such as background and why you want to work at BAE

BAE Systems USA

Application

I interviewed at BAE Systems USA

Interview

Not so great, typical questions(tell me about yourself). Each interviewer will interview 30 minutes. It seems they already have someone with good connections, but they just do informal interviews to look like they are doing the right betting procedures.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BAE Systems USA

Application

I interviewed at BAE Systems USA

Interview

Process consisted of an initial phone screening with hiring manager, a coding challenge, and a panel interview. Manager seemed very business-oriented and demanding of his employees, albeit in a fair manner. The coding challenge was very straightforward, super basic stuff that you should know if you want to be a software engineer. They offered, scheduled, and then promptly canceled an in-person interview (in a different state which I’ve never visited, despite me mentioning I would like to see the area) in favor of a remote interview (pretty understandable because of the pandemic). The panel interview was a bit intense, running well over (~150% of) the allotted time. In the remote interview, they wanted me to turn my camera on, despite none of them returning the favor. They asked code comprehension questions, a lot of behavioral questions, then more code questions. The hiring manager had no shortage of questions. Overall the interview process went well enough, pretty straightforward but extensive and can’t say I was really feeling the love from anyone. I was then offered what can only be described as an unreasonably low salary relative to the cost of living in the area I would be moving to(like, I just couldn’t live there and expect to save any money). In addition to the low salary, they refused to provide relocation assistance for an interstate move and claimed they couldn’t give a signing bonus. I told them that my research into the area indicated that a considerably higher salary would be required to allow me to afford living in the area. They were unwilling to negotiate, so I refused the offer. Definitely got the feeling they wanted to take advantage of me, and were looking for someone willing to be overworked and underpaid. No, thanks!

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you overcame a challenge. How did you overcome the challenge?
  • How do you solve interpersonal conflicts at work?
  • How do you allocate memory in a C program vs a C++ program? How do you deallocate memory?
  • What are the differences between C and C++?
1 person found this interview helpful

BAE Systems USA

Application

I interviewed at BAE Systems USA

Interview

It was pretty relaxed. I was asked to prepare a small powerpoint presetation about my self to talk about my skills and schooling and internship experience but the interview was mostly conversational. When I interviewed for an internship postion they asked more technical questions than when I applied for the full time position.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked some basic C and C++ programming questions in my internship interview. They asked me about memory management and I did a simple problem with a C array on the board then for bonus points I demonstrated I could reverse a linked list on the board.

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (York, PA) in Oct 2021

Interview

Incredibly efficient process. Submitted resume, contacted by recruiter within 48 hours. Phone screen with recruiter, then manager, then 1 hour panel interview. Offer within a week of final interview. My recruiter was open and communicative the whole process.

Interview Questions
  • Reviewed resume and experience, highlighting relevant areas and accomplishments. A few job specific questions about how to handle the procurement process from RFP to PO placement, experience related to drawings/SOW/BOEs etc. Overall very comfortable feeling and gave all parties the opportunity to get to know each other.

BAE Systems USA

Application

I interviewed at BAE Systems USA

Interview

Over the phone, it was easy, and fast. The recruiter talked for most of the time. Application was done online before call. No technical questions. Asked about resume and experience at university.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BAE Systems USA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA

Interview

Video interview, a recruiter reached out to me having already scheduling an interview. Didn’t know it at first. They were happy to reschedule. Mostly behavioral questions. Told me they will let me know next month.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BAE Systems USA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA in Sep 2021

Interview

panel interview with multiple people throughout the development team. Developers, Product Owners, System engineers etc. After an initial interview i was offered the panel interview which was mostly on my work history and personality. very minimal technical questions

Interview Questions
  • Q: What was the hardest programming challenge that you have had to solve to deliver a product.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 646 Interviews