InVision - Dream job | Glassdoor.co.nz

"Dream job"

I have been working at InVision full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working at InVision is a privilege. The people are talented, intelligent, fun to work with and know how to get things done. No project is too big or ambitious. Resources are supplied to get great ideas off of the ground. The flexibility of working remotely is a huge bonus. Opportunities for growth are given to those that show ambition and deliver results. I can't recommend working here enough.

Cons

Onboarding could be standardized and use some improvement. The company is constantly growing (which is positive), but it inevitably leads to constantly evolving processes/structure which can be difficult to keep up with at times.

Advice to Management

Keep putting belief in employees that deliver results. Keep pursuing the challenging ideas that no one else will.

InVision2016-10-31
  1. "Category-defining business that lets its people work anywhere they want"

Current Employee - Enterprise Account Manager

I have been working at InVision full-time for more than a year

Pros

It's one thing to be remote, it's another to offer a great remote working experience. InVision is writing the book on how to make remote teaming work. Great benefits including a $100/month coffee card, unlimited PTO, and about 4 opportunities every year for InVisioners to get together in real life. The people InVision hires are one of a kind. Humble, smart, and creative. Whether they stay at InVision for... one year or five, they always leave InVision with a great mark left on the organization (and, not to mention, they get recruited by other top companies for their next plays).

Cons

Due to a lot of turnover in product, engineering, and design, our product execution has been questionable...leaving the sales team frustrated. Leadership can be doing more to engage their employees with transparency and finding unique ways to create memorable employee experiences. We need to keep reaching higher to retain our top talent.

Advice to Management

Keep investing in our product teams and bring in talent who can execute, innovate, and be great partners to sales.

InVision2019-10-18

"Great company, amazing culture!"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Glasgow, Scotland
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at InVision full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Great culture - the International team is amazing -Exciting time in the company; great foundation and lots of potential for growth -Remote work -Autonomy -Perks and benefits -Fast paced and nimble --> ability to influence change

Cons

-Remote life not for everyone. Need self discipline and ability to balance (eg remember to get outside the house!) -Otherwise, anything that's a con can be fixed and with time our leadership is open to fixing it

Advice to Management

Keep working towards an ambitious growth plan and continue to invest in the development of our people!

InVision2019-10-03

Discover more reviews about InVision.