Hike - Best Product Based Company to work at | Glassdoor.co.nz
  1. "Best Product Based Company to work at"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in New Delhi

I worked at Hike full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I worked there for almost 3 years 1. You got to learn multiple engineering based domains which most of companies don't even require. Since the product is entirely engineering driven 2. Very flexible culture in terms of projects and office timings . 3. Awesome food + Non CTC perks + Inducive Office environment 4. You grow not only in what you do but wholesome. You get knowledge of design , data , product ... almost everything everyday . 5. Fast learning Curve for freshers 6. CEO of the company is very motivating , encouraging and keeps everything transparent with the team and There will be meetups He will interact with different teams explaining product strategy going forward and clearing all doubts , taking feedbacks and addressing the problems faces by individual team 7. Flat Heirarchy. I have closely worked with VPO of the company . He keeps us motivated and helped me multiple times in giving product , UX and engineering suggestions and feedbacks.

Cons

Since I joined as a fresher I couldn't think of any con for fresher like me . Only Thing I would say We should reply on young talent.

Hike2019-07-24
  1. "TA Manager"

I have been working at Hike full-time

Pros

work life balance is good

Cons

infrastructure is not that good

Hike2019-11-17
  2. "good environment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Delhi
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Hike full-time for more than a year

Pros

lot of perks, all needs taken care of

Cons

There is major issue with management. Aesthetic value of product is massively compromised . Hired expertise and talent is not been used properly in the company.

Advice to Management

can be better

Hike2019-11-27

Discover more reviews about Hike.