Danone - Buena empresa para iniciar carrera profesional | Glassdoor.co.nz
  1. "Buena empresa para iniciar carrera profesional"

Analista in Buenos Aires

I worked at Danone for more than 2 years

Pros

Muy buen clima laboral, buscando el desarrollo siempre en conjunto trabajando en equipo. Beneficio de tarjeta de comida, homeoffice una vez por semana y mucho aprendizaje.

Cons

Si se la compara con el resto de consumo masivo no tiene muchos aspectos negativos salvo la ubicación donde hay paros y marchas constatemente.

Danone2019-01-17
  1. "-"

No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Danone

Pros

People orientated, good benefits, good location

Cons

Not agile, difficulty in decision making

Danone2019-09-17

Danone Response

September 19, 2019Employer Branding Trainee

Thank you for your feedback, we are proud of being people-oriented company. We work every day to be as efficient and transparent as possible while including all needed stakeholders in decision making. We acknowledge that we didn’t find the perfect balance yet, although we are aiming ...

2. "Beautiful company to grow in"

Former Employee - Human Resources Manager in Saint-Ouen, Ile-de-France

I worked at Danone full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I spent 10 years in this company and I enjoyed each year spent there. This company has an entrepreneurship mindset and you can be exposed at a very young age on important topics. It is a place where you get to work hard but you definitely develop yourself, grow, and belong to a team.

Cons

Sometimes to many people are involved in decisions process which does not help to be fast when needed. The company needs to take more risks to remain a leader on its market

Advice to Management

Keep having faith in your talented people and make them grow, because they are the first asset of the company

Danone2019-09-17

Discover more reviews about Danone.