Employee Review

1. 1.0
    Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Expect it to be a huge waste of time, be (very) surprised if it's not...

Jan 23, 2020 - Copywriter in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

The process is relatively easy. I sent in my resume for a job posting, and someone contacted me within a couple of days to come in and meet with someone at CC. I updated my resume to their format, was told all the great things I could expect, and then...nothing. I sent my resume in to be considered for a few jobs I was emailed about (it's a mass mailing list, it's not like I was getting specific jobs sent to just me). And I continually never heard anything back. I know one person that has had good luck with them, but I was very underwhelmed by the assistance and the process. I ended up finding a job on my own. But if you are in a creative field and looking for work, I mean, I guess it can't hurt to try Creative Circle? Maybe you'll get lucky?

Cons

I never heard back about any of the jobs that I did apply for. (And for awhile, I was not even receiving the job emails for some reason, and my contact was not much help with troubleshooting that.) It honestly just ended up being a huge waste of time, and I couldn't in good conscience recommend the pdx office to anyone looking for work in copywriting or marketing.

1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great workplace

Aug 16, 2021 - Graphic Designer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very personable and understanding, competitive salary, good benefits, very understanding

Cons

i dont really have any cons for this position at creative circle

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Former Contractor, more than 5 years

Good company

Sep 20, 2021 - Senior UX%2FUI Designer in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

If they think you’re a great talent, they will pitch you to top clients and negotiate the most competitive pay rates for you. You have to do an exceptional job at your initial interviews with them.

Cons

Benefits are not very good - but at least they do have some options available. If you’re a contractor and have been one for a long time, they will not actively help you become an FTE, they want to keep you on contract.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Creative Circle.