ACT Commodities - Solid firm | Glassdoor.co.nz
  1. "Solid firm"

Current Employee - Physical Fuels Trader in New York, NY

I have been working at ACT Commodities full-time for less than a year

Pros

• Properly aligned to grow within the environment commodities space. • Active participation of Senior management and Traders in daily activities. • Solid base salary and generous bonus structure. • Structured so that the employee determines the growth of their own business, but with the backing and experience of a larger firm. • Established flat organization.

Cons

Nothing critical to mention.

Advice to Management

Keep going.

ACT Commodities2017-02-08

ACT Commodities Response

March 26, 2018Recruiter

Thank you for your review! And yes, we keep going like this :)

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Exciting time to be at ACT"

Current Employee - N/A in New York, NY

I have been working at ACT Commodities full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Supportive senior leadership. A lot of room to develop and show your entrepreneurial spirit. Fun environment. Definitely a place that I'm pumped to go to every day.

Cons

None at this time

ACT Commodities2019-08-27

ACT Commodities Response

September 6, 2019Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with ACT! We are happy to hear that you enjoy ACT and the culture/environment.

"Great company for the ambitious Sales Trader!"

Former Employee - Sales Trader in Amsterdam

I worked at ACT Commodities full-time for less than a year

Pros

ACT Commodities is a young trading company, they have interesting profit sharing opportunities when you´re a sales trader, a great atmosphere amongst colleagues and a very nice office in Amsterdam. When you start working at ACT, you are given all the tools, and also training, to be successful at your job. In addition, you are guided and mentored by your manager. Due to personal reasons I had to leave ACT. I was... allowed to go home (and stay home) right away and during the months after I left, ACT has been very concerned and involved which I really(!) appreciated. I think back on a very good time at ACT where I learned a lot and where I got to know great people.

Cons

The work life balance can be difficult but if you want to be successful you have to put in the work.

ACT Commodities2018-11-22

Discover more reviews about ACT Commodities.