Doubledot Media Reviews

Doubledot Media CEO Simon Slade
Simon Slade
  1. 5.0
    Current Freelancer, more than 1 year

A great work-from-home company/opportunity for me.

Jul 4, 2021 - JV/Affiliate Manager in Manila, Manila, Manila
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Remote work - Reasonable schedule flexibility - Good pay - Friendly community

Cons

- I don't see my colleagues face-to-face

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Working at Doubledot Media Experience

Jul 5, 2021 - Supplier Research Analyst in Talisay, Province of Cebu, Province of Cebu
    Business Outlook

Pros

Being able to work with different individuals who are professional and would extend their best effort to assist Work remotely Competitive pay

Cons

So far, in the last months I had a wonderful time in SaleHoo.

3. 5.0
    Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Good Experience

Feb 21, 2021 - Data Scientist in Cairo
    Business Outlook

Pros

They have a very helpful team.

Cons

Nothing to be mentioned .

4. 5.0
    Current Freelancer, more than 1 year

Great company to work for!

Feb 22, 2021 - Video Editor
    Business Outlook

Pros

I'm in contact directly with CEO Simon Slade so all my freelance work is negotiated through him directly. In over a year of working for him, never once did he skimp on my fee, he followed my standard rate which as a freelancer, I appreciate a lot. He always provided all the materials I needed and had clear instructions on what he expects the final product to look like.

Cons

There are no major cons that stand out.

5. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 1 year

The most amazing remote work culture!

Feb 22, 2021 - Shopify and Dropship Specialist in Vancouver, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

I’ve been working at Doubledot for about a year and a half now, and it has been an incredibly rewarding experience to say the least. Simon knows how to utilize my best skills, while challenging me to expand my horizons as a specialist. The company is very well organized, with a great pace of work for continuous forward momentum without ever being overwhelming. Creativity is encouraged and I always feel like my opinions are valued and considered. Best of all, Doubledot operates on a FANTASTIC remote work culture with effective online communication, autonomy in how we work, and lots of support for every project. I truly enjoy working at Doubledot and am super grateful to be part of this team!

Cons

Literally none! Zero! I have nothing.

Continue reading
  6. 5.0
    Former Freelancer, less than 1 year

One of the Best Companies I've Had the Pleasure of Working With

Feb 22, 2021 - Copywriter in Shrewsbury, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I’ve been a freelancer for nearly 10 years, and Doubledot Media is one of the best companies I’ve worked with. The CEO has put together a talented team and really cares about the company culture and employees. Regarding the work, I was given clear instruction of what is required and support when needed. Despite working in different time zones, there was always clear communication and feedback as the project progressed. I really can’t recommend Doubledot highly enough. Grab the opportunity with both hands if you get the chance to work with the company.

Cons

From my experience as a freelancer, there are no cons to working for Doubledot.

Continue reading
  7. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 1 year

People are encouraged to take risks and experiment

Feb 22, 2021 - Data Analytics Consultant in Braşov
    Business Outlook

Pros

When it comes to professional growth opportunities, Doubledot Media is one of the most inspiring companies I ever had the chance to work with. People are encouraged to take risks and experiment. I also love that Doubledot media is truly a global company with staff all over the world.

Cons

As a contractor, my experience with Doubledot Media has been amazing so far. Not a single downside.

8. 2.0
    Former Contractor

Cheap company

Sep 16, 2020 - Software Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remote work & flexibility Family culture

Cons

Worked for DDM as a contractor. Don't expect to be paid much. Maybe the family culture makes it up, but there are many other companies out there that pay better and don't question your work.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company with very nice and approachable people!

Feb 19, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I couldn’t believe at first when I was told we were going to do our training in person! All expenses paid and we got to bond with our coworkers. It really paved the way to making us comfortable working with each other.

Cons

Additional incentives would be great but no other cons I can think of at the moment.

10. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Amazing Company :) Glad to be part of it.

Feb 16, 2020 - Web Developer in Manila, Manila, Manila
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everything is well documented and organized. I appreciate how they communicate within the company and how they value their employees.

Cons

There is nothing negative I have in mind and experience so far.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 26 Reviews