Aerotek Reviews

Updated Nov 29, 2021

Found 4,913 of over 6,636 reviews

3.5
Aerotek President Tom Kelly (no image)
Tom Kelly
Pros
  • "Great people, strong investment into their talent(in 178 reviews)

• "Family Oriented Work Environment(in 138 reviews)

• Cons
  • "It's really tough on your work-life balance(in 590 reviews)

• "Long hours, no work life balance(in 453 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Recruiter

Oct 30, 2015 - Account Manager in Phoenix, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, great training, great entry level opportunity to get into recruiting and sales. If you are successful you will make more here than about anywhere else. Performing Recruiters are making $55k-$75k. Great Recruiters are making $100k+. Every large office has salespeople making $200k-$400k. Culture is 100% committed and generally cool type-A's you would want to have a beer with. The skills, drive, and sense of urgency you learn at Aerotek serve you well anywhere you may go later.

Cons

If you are just looking for a low-commitment 8-5 job while posting on social media about where you are partying that night...you will not like Aerotek. Success requires an all in approach both in work ethic and active support of the culture. That is not for everyone. There are Political Science grads 3 years out of college making $200k+, but there is a price to be paid. All the tough work comes first. If you are not up for the level of work and commitment, Aerotek is not for you. If you are, none of this is really a "con" As far a real cons go, the benefits are only OK, and finding work/life balance is pretty difficult.

729 people found this review helpful
    2. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Recruiter/ARM- 3 years

Nov 29, 2021 - Account Recruiting Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

I worked for Aerotek for 3 years and the best part about this job are the people you work with. Typically outgoing and friendly environment. This job helped me gain the professional experience I needed to move forward in my career. Jason Korres is an AMAZING director (out of Fort Lauderdale). Really cared about my growth professionally and personally. Very progressive environment- diverse, respectful, and inclusive. Overall, I am happy to have worked for this company.

Cons

Recruiter Lifestyle: as a recruiter I felt overworked and disposable. I didn't feel as though my manager cared about my growth goals and only cared that she is making a lot of money. You are tied to a manager and if your manager isn't producing, you won't either. This was suppose to change, but it hasn't. This is why I started looking for new employment (after transferring to Orlando office). 3 promotions and 3 pay decreases- for recruiters your base doesn't go up when you are promoted into ARM/AM. The recruiting base is competitive, but the commission structure is very low. A lot is out of your control- Covid layoffs, classes pushed back, etc. All of this directly affects your pay. Benefits: you have them, but very high deductible.

Continue reading
    3. 5.0

Loving my job

Nov 29, 2021 - Recruiter Practice Lead in Mississauga, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Been with the company for 5 years now and the company is growing fast so there is so much opportunity to grow in so many different fields. It's a job where what you put in you get out, making your success very attainable and the rewards are uncapped. Great uncapped commission structure and stocks given.

Cons

If youre lazy you may not be successful.

4. 5.0

awesome

Nov 29, 2021 - Maintenance Technician in Cleveland, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

pay, benefits, culture, opportunity, growth

Cons

none, none, none, none, none

5. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great way to find work

Nov 29, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

They do a great job of matching your skill set, work experience to available positive

Cons

Sometimes hard to communicate back and forth between your representative and the company

6. 4.0

Recruiter

Nov 26, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good people, good culture, lots of fun

Cons

Hours can be long - but has increased flexibility

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

love my job

Nov 25, 2021 - Cust Serv Representative/Sales Representative in Sacramento, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

work from home, easy hours, scripts

Cons

alone, no one around, chat on the internet thru teams or zoom

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great ppl

Nov 19, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Young employees, great atmosphere. Will make friendships.

Cons

Nothing I can think of

1 person found this review helpful
    9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great place to work

Nov 22, 2021 - Implementation Project Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great partners, great leaders, and a lot of flexibility. You get a lot of feedback, which makes it easier to improve and focus on your own development.

Cons

Can feel less valued if you are in a non traditional role outside of sales and recruiting.

10. 5.0

Great company

Nov 16, 2021 - Entry-Level Receuiter in Braintree, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture , good benefits , overall great place to work.

Cons

You will end up working long days.

1 person found this review helpful