Consultant Interview Questions in London, UK | Glassdoor.co.nz

Consultant Interview Questions in London, UK

6,295

Consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

focussed on ability to network, how you demonstrate that you listen/ are listening, whether you have missed deadlines before (e.g. tell me about a time that you have missed a deadline)

10 Answers

Hi How long did it take you after the final interview to hear if you were successful?

I'm also wondering how long they took to get back to you on this

When did you have your interview? I have been waiting for around a month now, but I read online someone waited for over a month and got the job so keeping my hopes up slightly

This question came up in the set venn diagram test. Out of 120 students, those with ID's that are even numbers are doing Physics, and all with ID's divisible by 5 are doing Chemistry, and all with ID's divisible by 7 are doing Maths. How many are doing Physics AND Maths? How many are doing Maths and Chemistry? How many are doing neither subject? etc..

6 Answers

What is stopping you getting the role you want in recruitment?

4 Answers

Tell me about a time when you experienced an ethical dilemma?

4 Answers

Why do you enjoy working in Consulting?

3 Answers

if you were to take two paths to a project - the standard path or a new path, which would you take?

4 Answers

Wher would you get information about market opportunities?

3 Answers

After the face to face interview, if successful, you will be asked to prepare a presentation about a topic of your choice.

3 Answers

Have you ever stolen a pen?

3 Answers

How comfortable are you from working away from home?

110 of 6,295 Interview Questions