Walmart Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.nz

Walmart Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Walmart

2.0

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

applied online in July about 5 years ago , within a week got a phone call, went in for an interview next week, got the job on the spot

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

I was hired through a temp agency for Jet,. Then Jet became Walmart. The temp agency did not do any interview, everything took days to accomplish everything was fast,

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

It was standard. Met with the hiring manager for an interview. Asked standard questions. It was standard. Met with the hiring manager for an interview. Asked standard questions. It was standard. Met with the hiring manager for an interview. Asked standard questions.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

it was short process basically asking basic questions nothing to hard or easy. Just goin there confident and you can be really lucky with the whole process. So overall pretty easy.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (New York, NY (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

You just go there and they ask you about your personality and how well you work on a team and if you would like to work for minimum wage. Also, they said that you may work long hours as they have long lines people just have to wait.

Interview Questions

• How you do you like Wal-Mart   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gallipolis, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Gallipolis, OH (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied for CSR, but they called me for a temp position for Lawn and Garden. After a couple months, they review you as an employee and decide to put you at part/full time then.

The interview was extremely easy. I sat down with an assistant manager and he went over the job, how temp jobs worked (what I mentioned), then asked me a single question and had me sign papers. Afterwards, he gave me a tour of the facility and went over what I would be doing.

Interview Questions

• What have you done to go above and beyond at your previous job.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Memphis, TN (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

Did a one on one then a group then asked if I could pay $154 for a license. I thought it was unprofessional to ask for money from someone that is not employed.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

The interview was very easy and simple, with formulaic questions read off a sheet. I was interviewed three times within the span of two weeks for this job, each with a separate manager in order for them to hire me onto the company.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time where you went above and beyond what was asked of you."   Answer Question
    • "tell me about a time where you completed a task ahead of schedule."   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springdale, AR (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walmart (Springdale, AR (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

About 10 minutes long. STAR method questions asked. There is a lot of resources on the web and youtube tutorials regarding the STAR method of conducting interviews. I recommend investing the time in preparing your answers ahead of time for the most common questions used. Use google to search for an abundance of prep materials.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with pressure?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

I Set up an interview at Walmart and when I showed up and they said we have no interview set up for today. I ask to speak to the hiring manager the said they were gone

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.