Victoria University of Wellington Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.nz

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Victoria University of Wellington

Accounting Tutor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wellington, Wellington

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Victoria University of Wellington (Wellington, Wellington) in June 2018.

Interview

The interview consisted of situational questions on how to deal with 1st-year students and engagement in tutorials. It was also to understand my personality to see if I fit the role.

Interview Questions

• How would you get students to engage in classroom discussion.   1 Answer

Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wellington, Wellington

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria University of Wellington (Wellington, Wellington) in June 2018.

Interview

Very relaxed, a chilled out relatively quick interview with two friendly people. Asked fairly standard questions focused on getting to know you and your personality. Probably only lasted a maximum of 10 minutes.

Marketing Tutor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victoria University of Wellington.

Interview

A quick meeting with the tutorial administrator. You will hear back from them a little while later on what paper they want you to tutor for. This is usually one you've done well in.

Accommodation Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wellington, Wellington

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Victoria University of Wellington (Wellington, Wellington) in February 2015.

Interview

I was asked several standard interview questions. I had an interview with the manager and main office coordinator. Overall, it was a very relaxed interview, which made it easy for me to give thoughtful answers to their questions. The casual environment and demeanor of the interviewers made me less stressed.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wellington, Wellington

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Victoria University of Wellington (Wellington, Wellington) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview was for 1 hour and covered Behavioral and BA related questions, mostly on reporting experience and the type of projects. There were a panel of 3 people - a Director, Manager and Business Analyst.

Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wellington, Wellington

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Victoria University of Wellington (Wellington, Wellington) in November 2013.

Interview

Just have to submit an application, no real interview required. Also hiring based on academic grades. Not much to say about it really.

Also probably depends on department. Most departments require post grads to do tutoring, engineering/computer science do allow people that aren't post grads to tutor.

Good luck

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.