University of Washington Interview Questions

Updated 9 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 410 of over 410 interviews

Campus Recruiting13%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

University of Washington

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Washington

Interview

Lab members asked me few questions about why I want to join their lab and apply for the research assistant. They also asked about my experience with diversity, inclusivity, and equity.

University of Washington

Application

I interviewed at University of Washington

Interview

The interview for the role was well set up in my opinion. People overall are friendly and seems to truly care. Good questions. however it still is a big organization.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to do science.
    Answer Question

University of Washington

Application

I interviewed at University of Washington

Interview

Applied online got an email to come in and interview. Came into the office and had an interview with the manager. Did a simple background check and asked why I wanted to work here.

Interview Questions
  • They asked what past work experience I had and why I wanted to work here.

University of Washington

Application

I interviewed at University of Washington

Interview

Very quick and simple. Replied fast and were courteous. The position was also straight forward and provided much needed experience in programming. Very quick and simple. Replied fast and were courteous. The position was also straight forward and provided much needed experience in programming.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Washington

Application

I interviewed at University of Washington

Interview

It wasn’t good. Like at all and I think that if it was more gooder than maybe it would not have been so bad and that’s the worst part about the whole thing. I mean not good like at all.

Interview Questions
  • How come is you ain’t gots your own overalls?

University of Washington

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of Washington

Interview

I applied online. A couple of weeks later, I received an invite to complete the exam for which I needed to submit within 48 hours. I could inform them of the specific date when I wanted to receive and start and exam. I could finish it within 48 hours, but it required rigorous data manipulation, analysis, and visualization, so I got so exhausted. They ghosted since then. I asked for a feedback on my work, but never heard from them. After a month, I made a follow-up again and they informed me that they had decided not to move forward.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at University of Washington (Seattle, WA) in Jun 2021

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn and heard from recruiter in a few days. I then had a phone screen, a initial interview, and then a final round of interviews. Overall, very communicative during the process and answered any questions during initial phone screen including salary and benefits.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Washington

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Washington

Interview

This was a video interview with nurse manager and asst manager. They wanted me to ask my questions first, but it was a bit confusing. They both had masks on and I could not hear very well or read their facial expression at all. The interview did not have a natural flow to it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Washington

Application

I interviewed at University of Washington

Interview

Asks if you are able to complete the jobs assigned to you. Asks if you have any prior experience. Asks what year you are in and if you are comfortable working in very cold conditions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Washington

Application

I interviewed at University of Washington

Interview

Tough, but rewarding. This place really knows it's stuff!Be prepared to be quizzed on various systems, labs, critical thinking. But a great place to work, very smart folks. Loved it

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 410 Interviews