University of Southern California Interview Questions

Updated 22 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at University of Southern California

2.4
HardAverageEasy
Found 347 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Southern California (United States)

Interview

Interview was done over the phone. Had to reschedule a couple of times due to technical issues. They asked a couple of questions about my experience and it took about 20-30 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience working in a lab?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at University of Southern California (United States)

Interview

Very easy and conversational. It took probably 15 minutes. They just wanna know that you are a people person that can handle students and be friendly towards them. I would say just be yourself.

Interview Questions
University of Southern California
Application

Interview

I interviewed over Zoom with 2 others and was asked to collaborate on advice for students/recommendations. We were emailed some documents to review ahead of time. Had a short info session at the beginning and a question and answer portion at the end.

Interview Questions
  • They presented you with the profile of 3 students and asked you to discuss which one you would recommend for a scholarship and why.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore
Application

I interviewed at University of Southern California (Singapore)

Interview

Simple process, kind people who interviewed. This was a student role, and extremely beneficial​ to my resume. I would prepare well​ but trust your gut. Do not worry.

Interview Questions
University of Southern California
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at University of Southern California (United States)

Interview

Very friendly interview with both 1-1 and group discussions. Got to meet faculties and current students introducing their own research and expertise. Very informative and made you feel welcoming and comfortable.

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions about your own research interest and experience
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at University of Southern California (United States)

Interview

They ask standard behavioral questions and a few situational questions too. dress professionally when going in for interview. Definitely helps if you know someone who used to work there. Go in 10 minutes early.

Interview Questions
  • Am I able to come in early at 8 am? What would you do if someone asked you a question that you did not know the answer to?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) in Dec 2020

Interview

One director for behavior questions and one programmer for technical questions. Technical questions are pretty simple. They don't even use angular....Just HTML and CSS...Answering the technical question on a word file.

Interview Questions
University of Southern California
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at University of Southern California (United States)

Interview

Was interviewed by HR and then upon approval was interviewed by my supervisor the next week. Both were pretty typical and lasted about 40 minutes. Upon my last interview, we signed paperwork that day.

Interview Questions
  • How would your contribute to the stability of the organization?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) in Nov 2020

Interview

The interviewer was 20 minutes late to the Zoom interview that they had strongly suggested I take as very formal. I reached out by email and the interviewer asked for my cell number. He called me and interviewed me for less than 10 minutes while paying attention to other things and asking me to hold a few times. I then followed up with the contacts I had by email 3 times to ask how the process was going and if there would be any next steps, with no response. I was informed i was no longer being considered 3 months later.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about WD Studio
Application

Interview

Very simple, quick, but sudden phone interview. They did not schedule at all, just called me randomly in the morning. The interview focused on my relevant experience, my ability to travel to the work location, and my ability to communicate via writing. It was difficult to convey that last one over phone.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 347 Interviews