University of Otago Interview Questions

Updated 25 Jan 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Otago

University of Otago

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Otago

Interview

Check your word and Excel skills thro and exam and a simulated environment if you pass that exam (get 100%) you will be interviewed in a group. The group interview will require you and a team to do a task such as designing an object and them you will have to debate a controversial subject to test your communication skills

Interview Questions
  • How do you print a word document
    1 Answer

University of Otago

Application

I interviewed at University of Otago

Interview

Microsoft Word/Excel Test: Simple test to ensure that you have basic computer literacy Group Interview: Games and questions to see how you interact with others and in team Individual Interview: Personal interview to see what your past experiences have been and to get to know you better.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Otago

Application

I interviewed at University of Otago

Interview

They were nice, and it felt like an informal chat. It was a panel of interviewers, and had some pretty technical questions. They are prompt with email responses.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dunedin, Otago

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at University of Otago (Dunedin, Otago) in Oct 2015

Interview

The interview itself was very intimidating, whilst there was water available, the panel were very stern and not open in their mannerisms. This made me feel that the position had already been filled and they were just going through interviews to tick boxes. I felt very deflated afterwards.

Interview Questions
  • What was a problem you encountered and how did you resolve it

Anonymous Employee in Dunedin, Otago

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of Otago (Dunedin, Otago) in Sep 2015

Interview

The interview process had three stages that took place over a few weeks. I was initially invited to do a Word and Excel test, followed by a group interview, then finally, a panel interview.

Interview Questions
  • In the panel interview, you are asked general interview questions like, "Describe a difficult situation that you encountered and how did you respond"?

University of Otago

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Otago in Mar 2015

Interview

Just had a skype interview with a prospective supervisor, and that is all I did to get an offer to do PhD. I applied for a PhD scholarship and later was also offered.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dunedin, Otago

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at University of Otago (Dunedin, Otago) in Oct 2008

Interview

I applied via HR for the position of IT Trainer. I did a training presentation, as I have had to do with every training job I have ever applied for. I then had a face to face interview, where I was asked questions by my prospective boss and colleague. It was a good interview process with my boss asking questions related to my work style and experience, and my colleague asking questions regarding my technical prowess. As this role requires software training, admin, and some technical support of the systems we use, it was necessary to satisfy a wider range of skill criteria.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of manager do you need?
RSS Feed</>Embed