University of Canterbury Interview Questions

Updated 24 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Canterbury

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Christchurch, Canterbury

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Canterbury (Christchurch, Canterbury) in Feb 2021

Interview

I had a phone interview first which was very thorough. I was then called in for a interview with two staff members. The interview was professional and friendly and I was made to feel at ease.

Interview Questions
  • What size is the team I currently work with.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Christchurch, Canterbury

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Canterbury (Christchurch, Canterbury) in Dec 2020

Interview

There was a panel of three interviewers, each with a set of questions about strategies and processes. I felt the whole thing has wasted everyone’s time as they already have a suitable candidate in mind.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about pAst experience and proficiency in computer systems

Anonymous Employee in Christchurch, Canterbury

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at University of Canterbury (Christchurch, Canterbury) in Aug 2015

Interview

Interview with the research leaders and professors. Mainly looked at my past education records and publications. Then discussed about the timeline, work load and scopes. Scholarships and research funds were allocated to the project.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Christchurch, Canterbury

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Canterbury (Christchurch, Canterbury) in Jun 2014

Interview

Phone call screening running through questions of a basic nature against your resume. Then single panel interview. panel was 2 people to verify capability and maintain impartiality. Interviewers complete a questionnaire with standard questions.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Christchurch, Canterbury

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of Canterbury (Christchurch, Canterbury) in Feb 2011

Interview

Online application to get into the interview, requiring a standard application form. I was called for an interview on campus, which was reasonably casual. I was just asked typical questions, about what I thought the job was like, why I was qualified, asked if I had any questions about the job.

Interview Questions
  • No questions were unexpected, the most difficult question for me was I was qualified.
RSS Feed</>Embed