University of Auckland Interview Questions

Updated 20 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 33 of over 33 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Auckland

Anonymous Employee in Auckland, Auckland

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at University of Auckland (Auckland, Auckland)

Interview

Fast and efficient interview process with relevant to role with some questions on competency and outlining the main benefits of your skills to the role; also questions on ambition for the role

Interview Questions
  • Previous experience quesiton, self explanatory
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland, Auckland

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Auckland (Auckland, Auckland) in Feb 2021

Interview

There are two questions. Each question gives 1 minute and 30 seconds to answer. When one question finishes, then it moves to the next question automatically. You cannot go back to the previous question if you finish the question.

Interview Questions
  • Introduce yourself and why do you apply for the internship program?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland, Auckland

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at University of Auckland (Auckland, Auckland) in Jan 2021

Interview

An online meeting is scheduled by HR. Then it is an online meeting with the development team and HR. You would be asked about conventional questions, such as previous experience, how you handle stress, how you work with co-workers, etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Auckland

Application

I interviewed at University of Auckland

Interview

Long process but was ok. Conducted over zoom during the 2020 pandemic. First was individual interviews, then group interviews. Two interviewers per person over a period of about two weeks. This meant that there were *a lot* of people applying.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Applied through the UoA website. In 3 days of the vacancy closing I was notified that they wanted to interview me. 2 days after the interview I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Auckland

Application

I interviewed at University of Auckland

Interview

Quick and easy. No formal interview just EOI email and CV. Was recommended this tutoring role by a supervisor and an offer was given shortly after. Easiest method to obtain a TA role is through networking.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Auckland

Application

I interviewed at University of Auckland

Interview

It's basically just email conversations with your potential supervisor. If he/she agrees to take you as a student, you just need to follow the general application procedures of the University.

Interview Questions
  • What are your qualifications and experiences in the relevant field?

Anonymous Employee in Auckland, Auckland

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of Auckland (Auckland, Auckland) in Jul 2019

Interview

The interview is about 30~40 minutes long and is mainly carried out by the interviewer's lead. The panel involves two, the executive and the manager. Not enough questions asked for you to appeal yourself, so impress your employer with a resume.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work as a Technical Support?
  • Technical questions involving presentation equipment.

Anonymous Employee in Auckland, Auckland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Auckland (Auckland, Auckland)

Interview

- First had a Phone Interview with a AUT HR personal - HR processed a Reference Check - In person interview with the manager. Basic questions about my experience/seeing if you are a good fit for the team. - Was given a offer which i accepted shortly after

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Auckland, Auckland

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Auckland (Auckland, Auckland) in Mar 2019

Interview

Group Interview, where you arrived at the building, met the other people who were also applying for the job and the recruiters were very friendly and the interview process was not too much pressure.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 33 Interviews