T-Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.nz

T-Systems Interview Questions

Interviews at T-Systems

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at T-Systems (Pune (India)) in July 2019.

Interview

There will be 2 rounds.
     one from Indian teammates and another one from German client.
    India team do there formalities and process candidature.
    everything is depend upon German client interview.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Systems (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2019.

Interview

It was very easy as the interviewer were beginners. It was focussed on NLP and only basic questions were asked. It started with a telephonic discussion with the HR and the next step was a technical interview with a group of 2 people.

S S E(Senior Systems Engineer) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Systems (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2019.

Interview

Interview is Good ! interviewer was good but HR system is waste unprofessional, unethical especially seniors in bangalore .

They dont fit for HR's it self dont know what to talk and how to talk

Interview Questions

• Based on resume and skill sets   1 Answer

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at T-Systems (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2019.

Interview

Got a call from recruitment agency. Got an online assignment and multiple choice question.
    After passing that test, got another call.
    Interview was scheduled for Saturady, Another Coding challenge was given which nobody care to review.
    Then F2f interview, There was only one technical question, that too he asked to implement right there. cleared that round too.

Then came another f2f with VP. He again asked only one technical question, which i was not able to answer. That's it no more questions.
    Strange ...!!!

Interview Questions

• In First round they asked to, write a REST endpoint that could give information about other endpoints like Swagger.   Answer Question
    • Algo to match addresses written in different formats..   Answer Question

SDE2 Interview

Application

Interview

There is initial coding round on HackerEarth , in which question would be like in the below format:
    1. Twenty Objective Question based on java basics , multi threading, collections
    2. Two Programming Question

IOS Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Systems (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2019.

Interview

Round 1: Hacker earth Test, where we will evaluate problem-solving questions

Round 2: Coding Assignment which will take about an hour or so

Round 3: Code review of assignment to understand the approach adopted

Round 4: Technical Interview where candidates will be asked questions on Swift/IOS

Round 5: Interview with Engineering Manager

Round 6: Interview with VP Engineering

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at T-Systems.

Interview

Explain the process flow of problem management Itil lifecycles Rca template Know error database
    Five why analysis, root cause analysis
    Previous work experience ticketing tools

Five why analysis, root cause analysis
    Previous work experience ticketing tools

SAP BI Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Interview

My interview was scheduled on a weekday. Somehow i managed to take a half-day and visited there on time. But they made me wait for 1 hour and told they have some clients so not possible today. We will reschedule this again. But they didn't respond again.
    Such poor management. They didn't value my time.

Interview Questions

• No interview was there. I was sent back after 1 hour of waiting.   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T-Systems (Pune (India)) in May 2019.

Interview

My life’s worst interview experience I had at t-system. One of the worst interview process where a candidate needs to wait for 5-6 hours just for the interview. Here is my experience I applied through naukri for data scientist position and got an interview invite . I reported at 10:30am and waited till 3:20pm (almost 5hrs) for interview, then I contacted HR and she said I may need to wait for 1 more hour. That’s totally ruined my day and my precious 5 hours, I left without giving the interview,

Guys if you wanna waste your time then only go for interview at this company.

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at T-Systems.

Interview

They waste You time and leave You with frustration. Hr Team will treat you as You Don't have any respect and they are president of somewhere. They have no Process. They are only doing the formalities.

Interview Questions

• Hackert Earth Test.wchich was quite easy but still, they did give a negative response to everybody.
      Don't go there HR TEAM is very rude.   Answer Question