T-Mobile Interview Questions

Updated Oct 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,249 of over 2,249.0 interviews

In Person10%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

T-Mobile

Application

I interviewed at T-Mobile

Interview

There are three stages to the interview. Your first interview is with your store manager, the second one is with another manager from the same district, and lastly is with the district manager.

Interview Questions
  • How do you perform in a fast pace work environment?
    Answer Question

T-Mobile

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile

Interview

The interview process is fair with having 3 one-one interviews followed by a panel presentation. In the panel presentation , I was asked to present on a topic and plan on presenting for 45 min giving time for Q&A. The culture seemed to be pretty collaborative and I talked to pretty nice people. The most disappointing part was the company went through a re-org and they put a pause on hiring.

Interview Questions
  • Difficult team member, pain point I solved, managing relationships across the org, complex projects

T-Mobile

Application

I interviewed at T-Mobile

Interview

They assess a good blend of technical, program management, project management & general soft skills to evaluate the candidate. My experience was interesting as it went for more general soft skills than program management experience but they liked my resume and didn't meant to ask in details

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (New York, NY) in Oct 2021

Interview

I applied on indeed jobs and I was called like 30 minutes later to come in and take an interview with them the next day. It was very short only took about 10 minutes. I was called for my second interview 2 days later

Interview Questions
  • What’s your favorite thing and Least favorite thing about working in Customer Service

T-Mobile

Application

I interviewed at T-Mobile

Interview

Two interviews. Both were very cordial. I would say there was not much in the way of tech discussion. They presented an encouraging picture of the company. Director called as final interviewer, just to get a sense of who I was.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

T-Mobile

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at T-Mobile

Interview

I'm a new hire I know it's going to be great though easy interview nailed I got a call back in30 mins make sure you answer that where do you see yourself and what can the company do for you

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

T-Mobile

Application

I interviewed at T-Mobile

Interview

I uploaded a video first. After my video, I had a virtual interview where it was extremely comfortable, casual and easy. At the end, I did some role play to finish the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

T-Mobile

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile

Interview

It was a good process. I interviewed in a video interview and proceeded to the next round. This was an easy behavioural question round and most questions were based on your past experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

T-Mobile

Application

I interviewed at T-Mobile

Interview

Very extensive. I had 10 interviews, all were on zoom. Each was short, just 30 mins each and HR kept me informed throughout the process. But there was a lot of repetition throughout and it seemed more for culture fit than ability discernment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Seattle, WA)

Interview

Applied online and got a call from recruiter two days after. It was usual HR questions and couple of product questions like what is your favorite product. After this there was two rounds of interview 1) behavioral 2) functional. For behavior questions provide answers in STAR format. Functional interview is where you need to think analytically and provide answers. They will give this documentation two hours before the interview. So make sure to keep those two hours for you to do preliminary analysis before the interview. You will be asked to analyze a product/situation come up with system/feature design, Define features, prioritize features. I got the feedback with in two days of the interview. After this i went into team matching phase. your interview feedback along with your resume is circulated to several teams, if the hiring manager is interested in your profile, you will get a team match interview. Treat this as an interview because it is. If you have multiple matches then you can choose your team. If there is only one match then you will get an offer from that team. Recruiters try their best to get you at least two teams match interviews

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,249 Interviews