Roland Berger Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.nz

Roland Berger Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Roland Berger

3.4

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Roland Berger.

Interview

not hard,several little case questions, the employer asked me about my former internship experience in other consulting companies, and was quite interested in why would I want the summer internship position instead of other companies.

Interview Questions

• estimate how many customers there are in Starbucks in a Monday morning   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Roland Berger

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Roland Berger (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Applied on Handshake. Interviewed on campus and then in the office. Case study in first round, not very difficult case and a few behavioral questions. Interviewer was very willing to help through the case and wanted you to do well. Emails were always very pleasant and responsive.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Roland Berger.

Interview

The process involved an assessment center at the office comprised of a GMAT-style test (with actual GMAT questions on quant and verbal) and two case interviews.
    The test was quite difficult and didn't allow calculators for one part.
    The case interviews consisted of personal questions about the CV and personality and a market sizing case each. One interviewer asked a mathematical brain teaser.
    The interviewers were very nice and the tone was rather informal.

Interview Questions

• Personal: Why consulting? What personality complements you best/least in a team? Questions about old internships. How do you do with time pressure/long working hours?
      Technical: Market sizing- Profits of a beer brewer on one night in London; Size of the solar panel market in the UK. Clarification questions and a very structured approach are important   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roland Berger (Rome (Italy)) in September 2015.

Interview

The process took a couple of weeks after submitting the application online. 4 interviews on average with at least one with a partner. Might be less if you perform well on the first two

Intern Interview

Interview

Declined due to cancer / chemo therapy and not being able to attend original date. Would not recommend to any one. Very im polite and in humane. Very unfortunate that such a big company would do something like this.

Intern Interview

Interview

1st Round: CV and Motivation Letter
    2nd Round: 2 one on one interviews, small cases to solve (!maths!), motivation questions, competencies questions and questions about current affars
    3rd Round: Larger case to solve during 45 minutes, presentation afterwards and Q&A
    4th Round: one on one interview with principal, market sizing questions, motivation review and a small case

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Roland Berger (Moscow (Russia)).

Interview

Process was extremely fast - a week in total: test and 2 interview rounds were conducted in 3 consecutive days. Test is very simple, but requires serious vocabulary (more complex than gmat), 1st round was easy enough, couple of brain teasers and easy structuring tasks. 2nd round was a living hell: terrible case, huge amount of stress. Case wasn’t standard (not like in big 3), very practically oriented questions: “is it better to use credit or equity in such a deal?”, “how will you get this data?”, “what will you say your intern to do?” Etc

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beirut (Lebanon)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roland Berger (Beirut (Lebanon)) in September 2018.

Interview

I got an email Saturday morning inviting me to do an assessment (math, english, and logic). I did the assessment on Monday (the deadline), I received an email Tuesday morning inviting me to an interview Thursday morning. At the 1st interview, I was interviewed by a principle he asked me some fit questions then we proceeded to a relatively easy case. That night HR called me inviting me to an interview Friday morning, the interview was similar with fit questions and a case. That night I received an email telling me I got the internship.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Roland Berger (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in December 2017.

Interview

Took half a day. 3 Interviews with consultants. 1 personality interview and 2 case based interviews. One got immediate feedback after the interviews on performance and an offer or decline.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Roland Berger (Bucharest (Romania)) in August 2018.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 4 main parts: the competency test and 3 interviews with a senior consultant, a project manager, and the principal. The test had 4 parts: a Case study, Mathematical questions, IQ questions and financial data analysis.
    Each interview consisted of one case study, a market estimation and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe why the business class exists in the airline business.
      What would you take into account when opening a supermarket?
      What news did you read the latest?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.