Regalix Interview Questions

Updated Nov 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 46 of over 46 interviews

Recruiter13%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Regalix

Application

I interviewed at Regalix

Interview

It was a bit challenging but being calm and answering all the questions without bluffing will definitely pull you through. If we try to act then they are definitely going to deny .be genuine and honest If you doesn't know something please say it and they are gonna accept it. Main thing is to brush up on the grammer part.

Interview Questions
  • Self introduction Communication skills Questions based on your resume and stream
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Regalix (Hyderābād) in Oct 2021

Interview

1) Hr round (face to face) 2) ops manager round (face to face) 3) voice and versent round, mail with the test will be sent to you (in your own laptop or desktop at home)

Interview Questions
  • basic questions like self intro, asking questions about the things mentioned in your resume, and they will ask you to sell something for them to see how good you are at sales and convincing and continuing the conversation with customers.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Regalix (Hyderābād) in Jul 2021

Interview

3 rounds of Interview. 1st Hr round where someone from Regalix HR team call you 2nd Operations round where someone from the floor take your interview They check for your communication skills and soft skills Describe your past experiences Sell them a product What are strengths and weaknesses

Interview Questions
  • How do you approach customer objections?

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Regalix (Hyderābād) in Jun 2021

Interview

The process in its entirety was pretty smooth. It was 3 rounds scheduled over a span of 3-4 days. The HR team was proactive in reaching out and helping guide me in the way forward. Kudos and a special shoutout to the HR team for being amazing and just soo pleasant. The entire team made the process feel seamless.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Regalix (Hyderābād) in May 2021

Interview

The interview procedure was very interactive and good . The whole process took 5 Days it was a virtual interview process consists of 3 rounds of interview , First round was normal introduction and experience, Second interview was with the manager for 20 mins and the last round was with the director which was for 15 mins again.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Any real life problem you have resolved. 2. What are your aspiration in life. 3. Why you left the last organization. 4. What is customer service/ How to handle a angry customer. 5. What are you strength and weakness.

Regalix

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Regalix

Interview

The process between HR to operation Manager was kind of delay. Them getting back to the candidate is also lagged. I am not sure but the process took some time to get the response.

Interview Questions
  • Salary expectation/previous job description/team experience?

Regalix

Application

I interviewed at Regalix

Interview

Good interview process, 3 rounds and the interviewers are very keen in what they need, communication skills is must, they choose the best people with creativity and patience which is a deadly combo in the present market. Good interview process, 3 rounds and the interviewers are very keen in what they need, communication skills is must, they choose the best people with creativity and patience which is a deadly combo in the present market.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me how you know about the company

Regalix

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Regalix in Nov 2020

Interview

The worst process I have seen. The HR was useless and rude. He called set up interview and the interviewer never showed up and the HR cancelled with an email. So highly unprofessional. The companies reviews are already so bad so is there horrible interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Regalix

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Regalix

Interview

The first process was JAM. The selected student’s were sent to next round- HR round. He asked me to sell him anything on the table , tell about myself, my hobbies

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regalix (Bangalore) in Aug 2020

Interview

It was a direct discussion with the hiring manager. She asked me about what I’ve done and my experience so far. She tried to understand my experience with enterprise business. About 30min discussion. I was rejected initially. But I wrote back to her asking for an internship opportunity to learn. So we had another assignment round. It went well. She liked my work and offered me a full time role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 46 Interviews