Life Time Interview Questions

Updated 20 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Life Time

2.5
HardAverageEasy
Found 731 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time (United States)

Interview

I had an individual interview with the operations manager where he took the time to walk me through the building and pointed out specific areas and tasks that would be my responsibility if hired for the job. He also provided me with the opportunity to speak to current employees. After this interview, I was called back for a second interview with the entire building manager. This interview was a group interview with three of us and he asked us individual and group questions. During this interview, we did not leave his office. After the interview, I got a call saying I had the job. I thought the interview process was very thorough and I got to tour the facility and meet my boss and his superior before starting the job.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me what part of the company motto I associated with the most and why.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time (Salt Lake City, UT)

Interview

We did a zoom interview due to covid restrictions. Typical technical experience questions with a senior and manager. Asked about my experience with each language and library they use. Nothing out of the ordinary

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your experience with [insert language/library here]
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Life Time (United States)

Interview

It was insightful and very down to earth with a corporate feel still. This was the greenway location. The personal trainer manager was phenomenal she went through the pay structure and kept everything as transparent as possible. As to not play around.

Interview Questions
  • What made you want to be a trainer?
Anonymous Employee in Urbandale, IA
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Life Time (Urbandale, IA)

Interview

3 interviews; first one was pretty typical basic questions, then the second one was with another person and we both answered situational questions, then the last one was 3 hours long and was very informational and you are required to memorize their mission statement.

Interview Questions
Life Time
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Life Time (United States)

Interview

Interview with both the Director of Aquatics and General Manager, two separate interviews, about 15 minutes in length. They showed me around the facility after. Got back to me within a couple of days.

Interview Questions
Life Time
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Life Time (United States)

Interview

Interview was really easy. Simple questions and was told I would be hearing back from them within the week. Stated they would be arranging a interview with the GM but never heard back.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you went above and beyond for a customer.
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Life Time (United States)

Interview

The interview was two parts; a group part that was more interactive where we played games and went through activities we would do with the kids, then there was a one on one with the Kids activities manager where they learned more about you.

Interview Questions
Life Time
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Life Time (United States)

Interview

phone interview followed by a in depth in person interview from manager, then a interview by general manager, all relatively easy yet very in depth. Staff was very inviting yet professional, but very unorganized.

Interview Questions
  • What was something you had to work on with a team and how did you accomplish it.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Life Time (United States)

Interview

Terrible. I've applied to this position, a management position, and a team services manager position over the past few months. I've gotten emails saying the position has been canceled and the next day it's posted again. They either don't have the spine to deny a candidate or their account managers posting the jobs aren't on the same page. Terrible process especially for something as simple as a gym. Can't even get an interview for positions I'm easily qualified for

Interview Questions
  • Can't get a question without good recruiters reaching out which they obviously don't have
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Life Time (United States)

Interview

The interview took place at LifeTime. It was a group interview where the interviewer asked a question and then started with a different person every time to answer. There were no curveball questions.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 731 Interviews