Kony Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.nz

Kony Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Kony

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kony (Austin, TX (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

All interviews were held via phone. Initial call was with an internal recruiter, where we reviewed my resume, goals and compensation; recruiter was very open to any questions related to the company. A second technical phone interview was held with a lead business analyst, then a second, more social interview via phone with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• What skills and techniques do you use to elicit requirements?   1 Answer
  • Why are the typical deliverables of a business analyst?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kony

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kony (Austin, TX (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

First I received a phone interview with their Talent Mobilization guy, who was incredibly friendly & receptive. He did a great job of setting expectations moving thru the interview process. Then I received a follow up call a few days later where they scheduled me to come in Austin for on-site interviews. The first interview was by two of my potential teammates; which I thought was wise so that they would have say as well. Shortly after that the hiring manager interviewed me, and neither interview was longer than 35 minutes. The whole process was surprisingly smooth and they were all very down-to-earth & welcoming. More importantly, this company seems to trust & value their employees and everyone I encountered appear to be very enjoyable to work with.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with public speaking or communicating with high-level bank executives; have you ever had to deliver a tough answer or say no to them?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Austin, TX (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

The interview process was timely and informative. My first interview was with the recruiter. The recruiter then passed my resume and the information gathered from the interview on to the hiring manager. The hiring manager, then scheduled a call with me. During the interview with the hiring manager, I took the opportunity to also interview her as a potential boss. I then had two additional calls with people I would be working with. They asked questions about my skills and experience. The last interview was with the hiring manager again to get more details of the job. The recruiter kept me updated on what the next steps were to be during the interview processes which I appreciated.

Interview Questions

• How did I get to where I am now?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.