G4S Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.nz

G4S Interview Questions

Interviews at G4S

2.0

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at G4S (Bakersfield, CA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Day to day operations, answer phones, organize files, work with security officers and their schedules, questions and needs. Clean office when needed - dust, vacuum, uniforms. Assist with personnel from other branches.

Interview Questions

• Would I be willing to travel?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at G4S (San Antonio, TX (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Roughly 40 minute interview in which they asked common questions and asked questions about the current company I worked for. The interviewers were pleasant and we were able to exchange plenty of jokes in an enjoyable atmosphere while conducting the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is a favorite memory you have about your current employer?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tukwila, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at G4S (Tukwila, WA (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

This was easy, a few questions about experience and how you could handle the job load. Additional questions covering the reliability and flexibility. Nothing very hard, just keep in mind the flexibility and multi-tasking are huge with this job.

Interview Questions

• How will you plan to multi-task with interviewing and hiring?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G4S in July 2015.

Interview

Received a phone pre-interview screening call at work; about 15 minutes long. It went well, and I was asked to come in that afternoon for a full interview. I told the lady I was unable to get off work, and asked for another day so I could plan ahead. She became very snippy, talked about how valuable their time is, and said "we're only interviewing today"; then hung up on me.

If that's the kind of company and unprofessional employee I would be working for/with; I think I just dodged a 'bad job' bullet.

Interview Questions

• Are you experience with Microsoft Office? Asked about my Admin skills.   Answer Question

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Whispering Pines, NC (US)

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at G4S (Whispering Pines, NC (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

A little lengthy but overall thorough and a good experience. I was called back for 3 different interviews with multiple people over a 3 month period. In all fairness, that 3 month period fell during the holidays so I don't hold it against the company by any means. It is a tough time of the year to find jobs.

Interview Questions

• What would you consider your weaknesses as?   1 Answer

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at G4S (Livonia, MI (US)) in December 2013.

Interview

small interview with hr and gm. I was already a employee with the company and attempting to advance my career. I had to compete against several other internal employees and several potential new hires. The process was very formal and took several weeks .

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position?   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at G4S (Omaha, NE (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple, the head of Project Managers came to meet me, he introduced himself and then took me to the first Project Manager below him. That manager then interviewed me for about 30 minutes before taking me to another manager, who also interviewed me for 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• The questions weren't difficult, just the basics: Why should we hire you? Name a situation where you were restricted to find a solution in a certain way? What do you know about G4S? etc.

There were some technical questions such as: What do you know about RS-485 communication? What do you know about telecommunication networks? What do you know about fiber optic networks?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at G4S (Torrance, CA (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

Had a number of technology related discussions, then a management discussion to determine my knowledge and background of the industry. The technology questions were moderately difficult, having to do with systems configuration questions, access control, CCTV, and networking. Also some operating systems questions.

Interview Questions

• If I was physically able to climb towers, and if I had a fear of heights.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at G4S (Omaha, NE (US)) in June 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with 2 people

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at G4S in July 2013.

Interview

I didn't go through an interview process. This company acquired the account I was assigned at, through another security firm. I transferred to G4S. All we were required to do was go to an assigned location to review what our previous job titles were and to notify them if we wanted to stay in our positions.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask any questions   1 Answer