EY Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.nz

Interviews at EY

9,900 Interview Reviews

2.9

Assurance Interview

Interview

Virtual recruitment due to COVID-19. There were 2 interview rounds. First round was recording yourself answering pre-recorded questions, and the second round was back-to-back interviews with two senior managers in the practice you applied for. All questions were behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you stepped up as a leader.   1 Answer

Business Valuation Associate Interview

Interview

Video recording - five questions; were all behavioral questions; all questions had to do with the firm's values generally; had a lot of time to redo each question (max of only one redo)

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

There are two rounds of interview. One was prerecorded. The first interview is about 45 minutes to complete. You will have to answer these questions and record your answers. All behaviral.

Audit Intern Interview

Interview

There were two rounds of interviews, both about 45 minutes one after the other. Both were behavioral and more chatty than anything. It was very straightforward; I applied through my university's website.

Advisory Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Typical digital screening, superday at office consisted of detailed info session & lunch with a group of other candidates, two informational interviews and 1 case interview (given written case to look over, talk it through with interviewer, less structured than rigid McKinsey format)

Interview Questions

• What is one word that describes you? Why?   1 Answer

Management Consulting Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Spring week programme. Online test consists many numercial questions with a time limit. Interview contains mostly situational questions such as walk me through your CV and they pick things from CV to ask about so do familiarise yourself with CV.

Tax Division Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Went through the prerecorded interview process and had a follow up call interview but after that I was ghosted and I didn't even get a rejection letter. Very poor interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Time a group member took a different approach than you...how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Launch Interview

Interview

First interview was a video submission interview and have 5 questions . Took me about an hour to finish . It was good and conformance. They made e feel good about y answers

Audit Intern Interview

Interview

I did a campus Interview where we were selected to the first round interview based on our resumes. Two-rounds of interviews. The first one is pre-recording, and the second round is back-to-back. There are five questions in the first round.

IT Audit Interview

Interview

This was a two part interview, starting on campus with group in person at the office. The campus interview had two parts - behavioral and case study. The three sections were with different executives of the team I was hoping to join. Additionally, I had time to engage with the team members who I would most frequently be working directly with.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to tell them about myself.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.