Disney Store Interview Questions

Updated Sep 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 272 of over 272 interviews

Recruiter1%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Disney Store (London, England, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

applied on company website was invited to interview 2 days later a group interview with six other people asked us questions exercise where we had to take something from the stage and sell it to the interviewers filled out availability and details form

Interview Questions
  • how would we handle a new task
    Answer Question
  • how would be handle multiple tasks at once,
  • why we want to work for disney,
  • who our favourite disney character is and why

Disney Store

Application

I interviewed at Disney Store

Interview

Held in the back room in metal chairs, no desk between interviewer and myself. Asked basic questions, including what experience I had that could be used in this position. Very informal, but comfortable.

Interview Questions
  • Explain a time you had to deal with a difficult customer and how you de-escalated the situation

Disney Store

Application

I interviewed at Disney Store

Interview

Group interview, fairly relaxed, ask about your favourite character and why you want to work there etc. Also do an activity where you have to describe a product in the way you would to a Guest.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Disney Store

Application

I interviewed at Disney Store

Interview

Interviewing is real easy at the Disney Store because they ask you basic disney questions and availability questions. What is your favorite character, why you love Disney, how many hours can you work, etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Disney Store

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Store

Interview

Given tasks and asked to perform them as though dealing with a guest. Helping look for a specific item, sorting stock etc. This was a group interview. Recommend always offering to go first when asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Store (New York, NY)

Interview

They ask basic interview questions with a Disney twist. We were given a scenario and had to act it out as if we were actually working. Overall it was easy and I was hired within a week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Disney Store

Application

I interviewed at Disney Store

Interview

The interview was very easy and relaxed and lasted less than ten minutes between both interviewers, but I think they made the decision before I came as I was a former Disney employee. Both interviewers were very nice and interested in just chatting to just get a read on how I would be on the floor.

Interview Questions
  • Where have you worked previously?

Disney Store

Application

I interviewed at Disney Store

Interview

There were three interviews that were quite basic, yet surprisingly thorough. They wanted to know a lot about your life and personality. The first interview was a group setting and it was very informal, the next interviews were 1-1.

Interview Questions
  • Please read the following page from this storybook as you would to children.

Disney Store

Application

I interviewed at Disney Store

Interview

Brief, engaging, and very relaxed. The former manager was so easy to talk to. She definitely made me so excited to work at the store, and it was so sad when she left.

Interview Questions
  • Which Disney character is your favorite?

Disney Store

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Store

Interview

Was invited to an assessment centre a few months after applying, about a week after the assessment centre I had a phone interview and then was offered the job. Assessment centre was very casual and involved team work as well as a 1:1 section to show off individual skills. Very friendly interviewers and staff.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 272 Interviews