Disney Store Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.nz

Disney Store Interview Questions

Interviews at Disney Store

2.4

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Disney Store.

Interview

Two Step Interview. Phone screen and Group Interview. Overall had a great experience with the store manager and received a call the next weeek.

Asked about my favorite Disney character and how it affected my values.

Interview Questions

• Q: What would your favorite Disney personality do in this particular situation?   Answer Question

Stock Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Disney Store in January 2020.

Interview

First of if you have a friend or relative already working at the store you are applying for, its best that you don’t even try to apply as the managers will probably just waste your time with an interview. This happened to me. Got my rejection via email the very next day even though I felt my interview went well.

Interview Questions

• Various scenario questions.   1 Answer

Greeter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Disney Store (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple. I met the manager and assistant manager. It was a short interview. I think working at Disney its important that you truly enjoy it. We see kids and parents all day and its important that your demeanor be pleasant and happy.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Store in October 2019.

Interview

Phone interview - they asked a few questions when they called. So be prepared to answer some basic questions prior to setting up an in person group interview. They had my resume in front of them sand asked me questions pertaining to my work history.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Disney Store? Explain your former retail sales experience?
      Explain your gaps in work history?
      (I was asked to come in for a group interview) It’s next week so I haven’t completed the entire interview process yet.   Answer Question

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Disney Store in October 2019.

Interview

It took a while to initially be contacted. I was contacted first by a recruiter that wanted to explain the position to me. I then had my first interview. Then was scheduled for a 2nd interview which was were the exact same questions as the first oddly enough. I was offered the position on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Do you do any online shopping? Where do you shop?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you had to do several things at the same time within a limited timeframe.   1 Answer
    • Who is your favorite disney character?   Answer Question

Part Time Keyholder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Disney Store (Bloomington, MN (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Applied around September 12th, for about almost a month my application was under review, yet it got rejected. I didn’t even have a phone screening, much less an in-person interview. Yes I could’ve called to reiterate my interest, but knowing how some management teams can be, I didn’t want to ruin my chances, or even come close to it. So I didn’t bother.

Instead of assuming what candidates have and don’t have as qualifications, how about getting to know the candidates by actually inviting them to interviews.

I thought this company seemed like a good place to work for, but I guess not. Because of this, I don’t know if I’d apply to The Disney Store ever again, or the company as a whole.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Store in August 2019.

Interview

It took about 30 minutes and was pretty easy. The questions what you’d expect from your average interview. I got hired the same day. The hiring process was painless. Just remember to check the portals.

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Commerce, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Store (Commerce, CA (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Quick and easy, solid questions that are straight to the point. Group interview for the 1st, and for the 2nd interview It is a 1 to 1. Friendly future co workers if hired, so meet them and become friends. Took less than 3 weeks to start due to the needed position Disney had.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Store (Miami, FL (US)).

Interview

Walked into the store and an associate told me to sit in the kids section for the rest of the interviewees to come in. We were told to find an item in the store and sit back down. When the manager came, she brought us to the back and sat us down.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience working with children?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Typical retail interview. The interview process is very relaxed, especially if it's a store not in the parks. The managers are looking for a nice and magical cast member to add to their store.

Interview Questions

• Who is your favorite Disney character and why?   Answer Question
    • If you see a guest wearing a Mickey Mouse shirt and standing around the T-shirt table, how would you approach them?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.