Commonwealth Bank of Australia Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.nz

Commonwealth Bank of Australia Interview Questions

Interviews at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Perth, Western Australia (Australia)) in November 2019.

Interview

The process took around five weeks. first off apply, then digital assesment of basic personality and then a count the change test which is easy.
    Next you get invited for a digital interview which is a standard 7 questions with 30 seconds prep and 1 minute answer time.
    If you pass that then they invite you for a pshycometric quiz. This is bloody hard, it gives you 3 statements and you have…

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Melbourne (Australia)) in November 2019.

Interview

1. Online assessment 2. Digital interview 3. Face- to-face interview interview with two managers, supposed to get back to me in a week with feedback, but ultimately after a month

Concierge Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Perth, Western Australia (Australia)).

Interview

Applied online. Completed a questionnaire test then proceeded to the digital interview. I had 72 hours in which to do the interview. Only had 1 minute to answe each question. You are given 20 seconds or so to review notes before answering

Analyst Interview

Interview

Two rounds of interview, one is phone interview with HR, and the other one is face to fact with two managers. The overall process is rather quick and HR provides feedback over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation when you give a summary of an event or a presentation.   Answer Question

Cyber Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in October 2019.

Interview

Skype interview - First round with Hiring manager. Second round with other team members. Second and third opinions from different members to finalise a candidate.

All interviews are phone based vc based and first is one to one and second is group

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Melbourne (Australia)) in October 2019.

Interview

The recruiment process starts with an online assessment with mostly math questions, followed by a digital interview and in-branch face to face interview. Your will take the interview with a branch manager or two, mostly asking behaviour questions with several real situational problems.

Home Loan Pre-qualification Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in October 2019.

Interview

Online assessment where they ask you to choose most true and least true statements about yourself, followed by Digital interview where you video record response to 6 interview questions and an aptitude test, then if they are happy a phone interview is booked. If they offer the job they order background checks. About 2 weeks process in total.

Interview Questions

• Describe an instance where you exceeded a customers expectations   Answer Question

Interview

Resume screening, Online testing. Two rounds of in-person interviews.
    First round- Behavioural Questions, 3 technical questions. Lasted half an hour with 2 interviewers.
    Received a call on second day on progression to next interview (held on day 3).
    Second round- More behavioural questions and gauging your knowledge and interest on Global Financial Markets. Another analytical type maths questions.

Interview Questions

• Expected Value of Rolling a Die
      Expected Value of Rolling a Die if you could roll a maximum of 3 times and choose to stop when you could. Goal is to optimise the number that appears on the die.
      Angle between the hands of a clock at 3.15   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

Application and submission of resume
    Followed by a personality and traits test and a general ability test then a video recorded interview which asked general question about why to apply and some hypothetical scenarios

Graduate Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in September 2019.

Interview

Straight into Group Discussion Forum, wasn't very proactive during the process. They provide brief description on what the graduate program is going to be like. If you pass the discussion forum it will be straight towards the written test.

Interview Questions

• if you have $1 million, where would you invest? and describe the proper business plan. (the idea has to be new)   Answer Question