Chase Chase Bank Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.nz

Chase Chase Bank Teller Interview Questions

Interviews at Chase

2.5

Chase Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chase (Atlanta, GA (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied Online, got a call for a branch interview 2 weeks later. The branch manager was very unprofessional and was yawning at the interview. Did not hear back after the interview for over 1 month.

Interview Questions

• Why Chase? Describe an event when you handled an unhappy customer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Chase

Chase Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chase (Lafayette, LA (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

It was very short but through.They asked a few math questions as expected. Asked a few questions regarding personal skills. It took about 45 mins total from upon entering the room to the closing of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Chase   1 Answer

Chase Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chase (Miami, FL (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

So i apply online and I got a message back to have an online conference for demand on a page call hirevue, the interview had 13 questions and one practice one. It was awkward because is you sittindown on your PC, they ask you a question give you 30 sec to think and answer in a matter of 3 min. I don't think this is a good way of interviewing, there is not better way than you talking with a recruiter or interviewer and give them an honest answer more comfortable and confident

Interview Questions

• What can of products you used to sell in your job?   Answer Question
    • With your school and work experience what can you provide to this company?   Answer Question

Chase Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chase (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Very easy. It took 30 min and they asked easy questions. They told me it would take a week to call me back with an offer for a position with the company. They had the lead teller with the manager as well. As long as you look presentable and have previous work experience it will go very smoothly

Chase Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Vernon, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chase (Mount Vernon, NY (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and within a few days I got an email saying they were interested. I had been selected for an interview via web. It was a bit nerve racking but they gave you enough time to think about your response prior to recording.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Chase?   2 Answers

Chase Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chase.

Interview

You go in to speak to an HR manager for a preliminary interview and then you meet with multiple managers for branches to do mini interviews and any manager that wants to hire you, requests you. Then you see the HR person again about salary. You also must take a skills test, get finger printed, background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• How you would handle a disgruntled customer.   1 Answer

Chase Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chase (Houston, TX (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process lasted around 2 weeks.
    I was interview by the Lead Teller and Manager of the branch.
    I was called in on a week day and I had to wait for a few minutes until the manager was ready. I interviews with the manager first and then with the lead teller. I was basically offer the position there.

Interview Questions

• What is your weakness?
      What is your strength?
      Tell me about yourself.
      Tell me about a time you face a difficult situation and how you overcame it   Answer Question

Chase Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chase (Seattle, WA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Included a required video interview which asked some basic tell me about a time when questions. I was glad I was at home and had time to complete the video interview because it had to be done in 24 hours. Got a call about 10 days later from a branch manager and went in for an interview two days later. The interview lasted about 40 minutes, and consisted of more "STAR" type questions. The manager didn't write anything down during my interview, which surprised me. I emailed him thanking him for the interview when I got home, and he called me an hour later saying I would be hearing from a recruiter in the next day or two. She called the next morning to offer me the job, and I took the weekend to think about it before accepting. Overall pretty standard interview process.

Chase Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chase (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

I completed an application online, the following day I received a link to complete a virtual interview. There were about 8 questions, all were relatively easy. About three days later I received another email stating that I was not selected to move on to the next interview step.

Chase Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chase.

Interview

I was contacted via email to do an online interview. There were 8 questions online where you had to record yourself and send it in. The questions were not standard bank teller questions.

Interview Questions

• > Why do you want to be a teller at our bank
      > Name a time where you had to help your team reach an objective or a goal. What was your role? What was the outcome?
      > Name a time where you had to show a colleague or a friend how to use technology. What was the outcome
      >what do you do during peak service time and nonpeak service time
      >How do you use tech. to simply ur finances or ur life   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.