Capgemini Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.nz

Interviews at Capgemini

5,869 Interview Reviews

2.8

ServiceNow Developer Interview

Interview

A recruiter found me on LinkedIn, and then, setup an initial L1 interview with the peers. The initial contact was a phone screen regarding the job location, title, salary, etc. after that, she setup the meetings with peers for the interview.

Interview Questions

• What modules have you worked on in ServiceNow?
      Explain approval activity in the workflow and what does it do?
      Describe to me a complex workflow with you worked on.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

-I applied on LinkedIn
    - HR contacted me and scheduled a interview
    - After Interview, in next day I got to know that Interview was cleared
    - Then, HR contact me again to tell that they are willing to offer less salary ($10k) than that was decided
    - I said yes, and they asked me joining date
    - I provided the next week date itself
    - But I never heard back from them after wards.
    - I tried to contact HR, but he is not willing to reply

Very unprofessional behaviour and bad experience. I don't know was they just wasting my time.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Clear and simple interview with insights into their company and the business unit I interviewed for. There were 3 rounds and one final round with the manager . The interviews are mostly done by the senior consultants who are on the projects or are working within the project your applied for

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Not good process. The hiring manager was not respectful and not professional. He used an imperative way to ask me to answer the questions. And also, the whole process was finished by typing.

Interview Questions

• There is no interview questions. The hiring manager just listed some requirements and asked me to search the official website.   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

I met recruiters on campus at LSU followed by one on campus interview then they flew me to Houston for one day which consisted of 3 interviews with 3 senior consultants.

Interview Questions

• I was given a case study for a potential client and had to share how I would help them.   Answer Question

Payroll Transformation Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini in April 2020.

Interview

The first two interviews went well. and were both a pleasant experience. They were both by phone. The 3rd felt like an interrogation by someone who wasn't interested, didn't understand my resume, background, my professional website or why I was selected to interview for the position. After 2 months of speaking with this company, they ghosted me after that 3rd interview. I asked them for feedback... nothing. Glad to have avoided the red flags. Advice to management: Not everyone will be a great fit, treat people with respect anyway. It's a small world out there.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

There were 4 rounds Aptitude, Group Discussion, Technical round and HR Round. It was a campus placement during by bachelors degree. It took place for 3 days. Later after my bachelors I got the offer after 4 months.

Agile Coach Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Charlotte, NC (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

I was contacted over a week ago to confirm my availability for a Skype interview. I didn't hear anything, then I received an email with a lower salary offer. When I didn't respond quick enough to the email, I received a phone call saying I needed to let them know right now if I accept the lower salary because they needed to schedule my interview this week with the team. I accepted the lower salary. I got another call later that day saying my Skype interview was for the next day. It was 2 hrs after my availability timeframe I'd given them and it was only with 1 person.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever experienced any bias as an Agile Coach being that your name is African American?   1 Answer

Technical Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Recruiter contacted - then disappeared. I called back. Then got 1st phone screen. Recruiter disappeared again. I called back. Got face-to-face meeting. Recruiter disappeared permanently. The actual employees I spoke with were fine - the problem is the recruiters. For a company this size they should be more organized and professional. Run away.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

They called many people at same day.. Only 2 panels were available.. No proper reply.. We all were waiting for long time... After 5 clock they announced some other day we will call you..

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.