BSH Hausgeräte Business Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.nz

BSH Hausgeräte Business Development Interview Questions

Interviews at BSH Hausgeräte

1 Interview Review

Business Development Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BSH Hausgeräte.

Interview

The summary:
-----------------
- Application via website / online tool
- Total interview process consists of 2 rounds; first round with future manager (boss) and HR, second round with division head, manager and HR
- Both rounds mostly focused on CV, my motivation and some "mini case questions" (e.g. "imagine this situation, what would you do / how would you approach it")
- Second round additionally contains detailed explanation of HR regarding "structure" of the job (contract content, working hours, etc.)
- Very friendly atmosphere, no really difficult stress questions, very well organized (feedback from HR, meeting planning, etc.)

Additional details:
----------------------
Both interview sessions were mostly focused on the CV, my motivation for the job and some "mini cases" ("what would you do in this situation"), so I suggest applicants to walk through some possible 'work scenarios' in their heads before the interview.

Interview Questions

• Not really unexpected, but several "mini cases" in relation to the future role, i.e. how I would act in certain scenarios - so you should have a couple of good ideas in your mind about how you will work in that future role.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.